Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Electronic Battleship Advanced Mission” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 23% off the $44.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $20.88 shipping
Electronic Battleship Advanced Mission
|Price:||$175.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Classic electronic version of Battleship is the perfect Holiday gift for boys
- Hasbro's Electronic Battleship will get your adrenaline rushing as you race to sink all five of your enemy's ships before she can sink yours
- Task Force One, armed. Man your battle stations! commands the game-board admiral
- You can even play solo, challenging the talking game board on three different skill levels
- It's the ultimate sea duel game
- Sirens wailing and lights flashing as you match wits with your opponent in four different games
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
In this day and age of high tech computer wizardry, this game MISSES THE BOAT! It should be quick and inexpensive to put in what is really missing, especially for the price. Instead, Hasbro gives you something not much better than the classic....at 3X the $$.
If this weren't a kid's gift I would have returned the one I bought. Save your money and stick with the classic. Don't say you weren't warned!
Then I saw the Electronic Battleship Advanced Mission that comes in the GREEN BOX and I exchanged it for that one. Wow, what a difference! The voices, the sounds, the design, everything is just excellent. Here is what you get in this new and revised game. Remember, it's the one in the GREEN BOX.
1. The original game play in a bigger grid (10 x 14), Salvo mission (You fire one shot for each one of your ships still afloat) and Target Plus One Mission, or Bonus Mission (You earn and extra turn for every hit or successful scan until you miss).
2. Advanced Weapons can now be used in Salvo and Bonus Missions.
3. The voice of the announcer is understandable. You will have NO problem whatsoever in understanding hits and misses.
4. The Attack Squadron Planes now move AND scan on the same turn, and the Planes now scan the space immediately underneath them. Beware of the Anti-Aircraft Missile Battery, the only defense against these pesty little creatures.
5. The Aircraft Carrier missiles were eliminated.Read more ›
Advance Mission puts an end to that. You have to program in your coordinates so it's impossible to cheat. This is a good thing.
Advanced Mission has four different games to be played:
The Classic Mission - each player gets one shot apiece regardless of hit or miss.
The Salvo Mission - each player gets one shot for every ship left unsunk. I really like this one.
The Bonus Mission - each player gets one shot unless they score a hit in which case they can continue on the same turn until they miss.
The Advanced Mission - each ship has special weapons and you have two recon planes, however if you use the recon planes I will defeat you. IMO the recon planes are a bit too much. Deploying them counts as a turn and you don't get to fire a weapon. I never deploy my recon planes. I have never lost, yet.
Another thing that sets this game apart is the ability to play the computer. You don't even need any friends to have a good old fashioned war at sea.
There are also 3 different skill levels to choose from. ...
Of course the game now has sound. You hear the weapons being fired and the explosions from hits.
All that being said I still see room for improvement. On the old battleship you could adjust the top grid for better visibility, much like you would a laptop. On Advanced Mission the top grid is fixed and depending on the lighting can be hard to see.
Unless you are sitting at eye level with direct lighting you will inevitably place a peg in the wrong grid resulting in frustration and possibly a failed mission.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Gift to grandson but my feedback is that it was a good game.Published 1 month ago by Janet L McDuff
Love the game. Me and my kids enjoying it very much thank you!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
It's a good game, but it's definitely NOT worth almost $200. If anything it's worth maybe $50 max.Published 5 months ago by Dan Katsoulis
This toy did not work well at all it freezes up and would turn off in the middle of my kids playing and the sound effects didn't work.Published 15 months ago by Beverly Banister