Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hasbro Game - Jenga
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$17.95+ Free shipping

VINE VOICEon February 18, 2007
Both of my 5 year old boys got a Jenga game for Christmas this past year. One got this set and the other got the set that just comes in a box. This is definitely way better because the blocks can be put away nicely in this canister. The box for the other one is flimsy & we've taped it repeatedly already.

As for the game, it's fun & really easy to learn. All of us like it. Every family should have this. None of us are experts yet, but it doesn't matter. The boys like it just as well when the whole tower falls down.

Definitely a good gift for ages 5+. ALL ages would enjoy this.
44 comments|61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2010
Jenga is a great game but this version ruins it. Instead of the typical plastic sleeve used for stacking the Jenga blocks at the start of the game, this version comes with a flimsy laminated piece of paper instead. This makes it extremely difficult and frustrating to create a straight tower at the beginning of the game. I would recommend purchasing the classic version instead.
88 comments|57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The main thing that differentiates this version from other past versions is that the large bin allows for quick "put away". Other older versions required you to stack them on the V plastic before storing. This one allows you to put them away quickly for those who don't have patience after the game.
VINE VOICEon February 2, 2015
If you like games and you haven't played Jenga, you need to start. Jenga is a simple game to learn and play, but can provide hours of fun and can take a long time to master. This particular Jenga box is for the non-OCD types who would prefer to just dump all the blocks into a box rather than being forced to carefully organize them into the smaller box.
on October 20, 2009
The blocks are well constructed, durable, and each block has just slightly different measurements from the others to add a little challenge to the game.

Great value, fun to play, and it isn't that hideous mahogany color that new sets come in.
on November 14, 2012
You can't go wrong with a wooden toy. My daughter and I play Jenga a lot. It's fun and challenging and this toy is quality. They even have Jenga at her elementary school for teachers to check-out if they need a fun game for indoor play recess on rainy or cold days. This is definitely worth adding to a toy collection (just make sure you keep track of all the pieces. ;)
on January 3, 2016
I have used this game during a beginning session of teenage therapy groups. I put questions on each block - when they pull out a block, they answer the question. It has made an easy way for the kids to get over the uncomfortableness that they often have during a beginning session - and really helps conversation!
on November 2, 2011
I bought this after seeing it in a toy store and being reminded of my childhood- I had forgotten all about Jenga. I mean I still play games- but Xbox, Kinect etc. I stopped playing games like this a very long time ago, however what a brilliant idea it was to get this!!! I invited all my friends over saying lets play jenga- they laughed thinking I was kidding but then everyone got into the mood- I promise it is an amazing party game- could even say it creates a party
on December 29, 2015
who doesnt love jenga?! we used this as a guest book for our wedding, our guests wrote funny, sweet, kind, encouraging words or just signed their name on the blocks. now every time we play we get to reminisce back to our wedding.
on September 13, 2014
I have bought THREE of these Jenga sets (though not all from Amazon) and, honestly, I think it's one of the best particularly because of the packaging. For the past couple of Christmases I've been making drunk Jenga sets for friends designed to serve as a drinking game when we're all hanging out or they are hanging out with friends or family. The blocks on this set are well made and designed and the thick sleeve is sturdy and easy to carry around! That's the real selling point about this particular edition. I love the sturdy sleeve and rope handle.