Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on October 23, 2013
Yahtzee is a great game that everyone in our family enjoys. If you are looking for a game to play, either by yourself, or during a family game night, I would highly recommend this game. It will bring you hours of fun.
The object of the game is to roll the five dice for different combinations and get the highest total score. On your turn, you roll the dice up to three times, trying to get the highest combination for any of the 13 categories.

The game ends when all players have filled all 13 categories. You add all the numbers together and the highest score wins!

The only thing I would change about this game is the box it comes in. It would be nice if it came in a tin because over the years, our box has really become dilapidated.
Yahtzee is a game that my whole family enjoys playing and would recommend.
on January 28, 2013
This game grows with you. It's fun for kids as well as adults. It has been around for a long time and can be considered a "classic." It doesn't need need an introduction really. I recommend it to any family who doesn't own it. I gave this one as a present and received a big "thank you."
on January 12, 2014
This game is so much fun. I had played once as a kid
and liked it ok. We have started as a family to play
often and it's even more fun. Stayed up till 2 am
on Christmas Eve playing! Great family time!
on March 19, 2013
I don't have a grandchild over the age of 7 who doesn't like this game. And I have 14 grandchildren. My own kids loved it 35 years ago and we played it often.
on January 12, 2016
I love the game yahtzee. I grew up playing this game as a kid. So naturally I bought this game for my kids now that they are a little older. It's great because it's a game that they can understand and one that actually holds my attention and that I actually enjoy playing. I would give 5 stars but I don't like the dice holder. It makes no sense to me. Why not keep it old school and just use the cup. I never understand why companies feel the need to "modernize." it. I actually just threw it away and rolled the dice with my hands. Why did they fix something that wasn't broken? Anyways, its still a fun game with or without the cup holder.
This is a truly fun game, one that is easy to learn and can be played by almost anyone, young or old. It's especially fun for a small group of people, whether family or friends. I've played it with grade-school kids, teens, and adults of all ages. One nice thing about it is that it never seems to get boring. It takes just enough strategy to be interesting but not so much that it requires a lot of hard thinking.
on January 12, 2016
A classic game great for any age! This can be played with just two players or several and is fun either way! The box comes with a pad of score cards, dice, and a cup to shake/roll the dice. It does not include pencils for score keeping. One thing that I did not like with this version of Yahtzee is that the cup is an odd shape and cannot be set on the table like a regular cup. It is more like a U shape where the bottom is not flat to set on the table with the opening on top. The issue with that is that when you pass it around for each person turn, the dice can fall out and just seems a bit clumsy. That is just a small con in my opinion so I still give it 5 stars!
on January 28, 2016
Love this game. I play it with my children, who are 7 and 4. The 4 year old still needs a little bit of help, but he loves it. His favorite part is rolling the dice, of course.

I played this game as a child and it's a great flashback to my childhood, and a wonderful memory of playing it with my dad, and also with my children.
on March 1, 2016
I've enjoyed playing this game since i was little. I was a little disappointed because they used to come with books for the score cards and apparently don't now. it certainly doesn't take away from the game though. (i know some come with an electronic timer, but this one has the hourglass timer)
on January 31, 2016
Playing Yahtzee brings back memories of being a little girl. I used to play all the time with my grandparents. While the game is still the same, I hate the new hockey puck type cup they have now. My kids have dice flying all over the place with that thing. It was an easy fix, we just got a cup out and used it instead.