Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Funny or Die Game” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 45% off the $16.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Funny or Die Game
|Price:||$6.77 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$10.22 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Hilarious Funny or Die caption game challenges you to be wacky
- Match photos and captions
- If you win the vote on which is funniest you take the pot of money for that round
- Includes 247 cards, money, die, 6 "Funny" voting tokens and 6 "Die" voting tokens
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Based on the hit comedy website, Funny or Die is the game where you and your friends push the funny to the limit. Players vote on what's funny and what's not as they match hilarious captions with outrageous photos to create the funniest joke. Players who have the best jokes earn "money." The player with the most money is the most funny.
Hasbro is committed to being an ethical and responsible company and is a recognized toy industry leader in the areas of product safety, environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and philanthropy.
- Based on the popular Funny or Die website
- Fill-in-the-blank captions let players push the boundaries of hilarity
- Ages 13 and up
- For 3 to 6 players
- Includes 247 cards, money, 6-sided die, 6 “Funny” voting tokens, 6 “Die” voting tokens, and instructions
Top Customer Reviews
Everyone gets $10K, five cards with pics & quotes and one "funny" and "die" chip. Players in turn roll the die. If it says lay out three pics, players will submit quotes and vice versa. Each player then submits a pic or quote on ONE of the three cards on the table. After everyone submits, players vote on the "funny" card and the "die" card. You place your chip face down and you can't vote for your own. The player who submitted the pic or quote with the most funny chips gets all the money in the pot. In case of a tie, players vote on the cards that tied. Players submitting tied cards don't vote since they can't vote for their own and those votes cancel each other out.
After the winner is decided and paid, discard all the used cards and replenish you deck so that you have five cards. You should have five cards each time someone rolls the die. The person to left of the last die roller rolls next.
Play continues until one player runs out of money. At that point, players count their money. Most money wins. In ties, you can declare a tie or do a sudden death thing where those players submit a pic or quote and the others vote on which is funnier.
Overall, an enjoyable game with a nice twist on the "Apples" theme. The game comes with "joker cards" where you can write in your own quotes and submit your own pictures. There is also a disclaimer stating that some pics and quotes might not be suitable for kids under 13. Up to six can play, game takes about a half hour to play. It's available at Toys R Us and other fine stores.
I could see this turning sour easily in a party situation if there was a kid there that people didn't like that much-- or everyone voting for the popular kid's stuff.
But, my son plays it with his friends and they seem to be fine. But my son will vote for what he thinks is the funniest even if it means he won't win. So, maybe it's best for middle-school age boys with that kind of personality.
The flaw is that everyone knows who put what card down and then all players are expected to vote on what they feel is the best card played. You have to "pay" to play and if you lose all your money, the game ends for all. So, that being said, if you have enough money to win, you could easily not vote for the person who has the last of there money in to try sway it. Also, in small groups it's easy to tell who played their chips where. The game would be better if there was some how more anonomousity to it.
This is one of our family's favorite games now.
- There are tons of game cards, so it never seems to get repetitive.
- There were a few times we busted out laughing from the responses or photos.
- Even my nine-year-old son could play
- It was easy to learn to play.
- It is recommended for age 13 and above. If your family is laid back and a butt crack doesn't concern you, then under the age of 13 can play. My nine-year-old son played with my husband and I and he actually had the funniest answers and won most of the rounds. It is crude humor. If that doesn't fit your family's personality, then this isn't the game for you.
- You know who puts down what cards if you pay attention. You could down or up vote someone in bias. We didn't run into this problem when we played, but it's a possible downside.
- You don't actually die. If you don't get rated 'funny' you lose your money for that round as the person rated 'funny' gets the money pot.
There is crude humor and a few images that could be inappropriate for some families. My sons think it's hilarious and fun. The first round we played ended after four turns because someone ran out of money. The second round went on about 10+ times because different people kept winning the 'pot'.
We definitely will keep this game in our game rotation. Our family had a good time playing this game!
I received this product in exchange for an honest review.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had hoped to use these cards to prompt conversation in a language class. The choice of pictures is not appropriate for any age, in my opinion. Too much "potty" humor.Published 6 months ago by Fay
They tried to steal Cards Against Humanity's thunder. Maybe the most boring game I've ever played. We played for 10 minutes and are tossing it.Published 11 months ago by Steve Ledner
LOVE Funny or Die, but not so much this game. Cards Against Humanity is better or even Apples to Apples.Published 11 months ago by J. Santucci