Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $2.95 shipping
Hasbro Games PICTUREKA Card Game
|Price:||$11.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Play four great card games that'll get your creative juices flowing!
- First, can you find a picture of something beginning with the letter "A"? Point out that Apple before the other players spot it!
- In the second game, race to get rid of your cards by finding "mission" pics.
- Third, test your matching skills and pick out pairs before your peers do!
- And finally, get creative and combine cards to complete missions. All four ways provide PICTUREKA fun in a play-anywhere card game!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
It's a turbo-charged evolution of the old memory-matching game. And it employs a wonderful fuzzy logic that invites debating and reasoning to convince the group of the validity of your claim. Do these two cards really satisfy the given criteria? That depends on your persuasive skills.And on top of it all, the cards are hilarious. A real IQ builder.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Simple but entertaining card game for the 4-8 crowd. We have bought a few for gifts.Published 12 months ago by Lois J Holmes
Cards came bent, too much effort to try to get a refund. The game doesn't look very fun anyway. Oh well.Published 22 months ago by Dutois
We ordered this for a gift and it arrived on time and in perfect condition. Also the little girl I got it for loves the game!Published 23 months ago by samantha
Easy to play, easy to take along for travel. Fun for all ages! My 3 year old even likes to try and play with us!Published on June 16, 2013 by Tosha L. Sweat
A good game for pre teens. Younger kids I would not get it for. Daughter and her friends like it when they have a sleep over.Published on June 16, 2013 by reavis2985