5.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy, even for parents...
I waited until this item was on sale and then bought it for my 3 1/2 year old. Both he and his sister, age 5, enjoy this and even my husband and I have fun playing. It is annoying that this toy does not have a volume control, and sometimes we have trouble getting the game we want, but once all that is figured out and we are set to go, we have lots of fun. We have all...
Published on December 31, 2006 by Rafferty Family

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money!!!!
I bought this for my five year old and wish that I hadn't. The instructions are even confusing! The air hockey part is ok but the pinball doesn't really work that well. The air is not very strong and the puck gets stuck a lot. Also the goal is intermittent. Sometimes it wont even acknowledge that you got a goal, then sometimes it will go off just from having the puck go...
Published on October 25, 2006 by K. Poage

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN, August 9, 2007
This review is from: Hasbro Playskool Air-Powered Action Stadium (Toy)
This toy is awesome,we used up all the batteries, they are fat but they dont last very long about a day or 2. or maybe we just GAME ON!

1.0 out of 5 stars No OFF switch should be a crime, January 13, 2007
JR (Cambridge, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hasbro Playskool Air-Powered Action Stadium (Toy)
it works Fair-Good, but it's way too loud (no volume control) and has no OFF switch. It turns off after a period of inactivity during which it keeps badgering you "players are you still there?". All in all, wouldn't buy it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, January 11, 2007
Onc Man (Kansas City) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hasbro Playskool Air-Powered Action Stadium (Toy)
Not only will it not turn off but the pinball option goes into "tilt" and won't stop scoring (even if you aren't playing). That means it makes a constant "dinging" noise until you restart it and then you have to hope that the auto shut-off works. When playing hockey it also scores by itself. I was playing with my son. Neither of us had scored yet but it announced me as the winner with 10 points!

I'm trying to return it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game - fun but one problem, January 9, 2007
joenmattsmom (North of Boston, MA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hasbro Playskool Air-Powered Action Stadium (Toy)
As one of the other reviewers said, it won't shut off! We had it working fine - shut it off manually by holding the red button down for 5 seconds. It shut off and was fine. Then my son went near it and it started up on it's own. Then the fan started to click. Tried to shut it off manually again, and the guy does the countdown but the fan stayed on and kept clicking. I really don't want to have to unscrew the battery compartment every time we shut it down - it does seem to work with the auto shut off but then again, when it's bumped, moved or someone goes near it, it starts up again. I'm going to try to exchange it hoping this one is defective....

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, January 2, 2007
Stef_Cincy (Cincinnati, OH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hasbro Playskool Air-Powered Action Stadium (Toy)
I bought this item for my three year old for Christmas. He did love it. At first I was impressed by how easy it was and how it sounded and felt like a real table. Within 5 days after we opened it, it would not turn off. I did read the directions and tried to hold down the button. Nothing worked except taking the batteries out. Even when only three batteries were in it, the lights remained on. I am now returning it. I also think the volume is excessive. It is by far the loudest toy we own.

5.0 out of 5 stars One Great Toy!!!, December 31, 2006
This review is from: Hasbro Playskool Air-Powered Action Stadium (Toy)
My 3 1/2 year son received this for christmas today, and so far so good. It was very easy to put together, and easy for my son to turn on and off. It keeps his attention for at least 15 or minutes at a time. I even enjoyed playing with it. It is very easy to switch between hockey and pinball. I am not sure about the batteries going bad on us it, but will advise if there are any problems with it. So far so good!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke After One Day, December 28, 2006
V. Santos (Henderson, NV United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hasbro Playskool Air-Powered Action Stadium (Toy)
Worked great for one day, then it would just turn on, the announcer would say, "uh-oh," and it would turn off on its own. The game wasn't mistreated - just stopped working. Needs a volume control, but otherwise a fun toy. For those who claim it doesn't have an off switch, you need to read the directions. The note in red print says to push and hold the game selector button for five seconds, and the game turns off. It works. Try it.

1.0 out of 5 stars nice system, but loves to use batteries, December 28, 2006
This review is from: Hasbro Playskool Air-Powered Action Stadium (Toy)
We bought this toy for a x-mas present. Put batteries in it on 12/25/06 and on 12/27/06 the batteries would not power the air part, but the light would work. Replaced the batteries on 12/27/06 and it works fine again, but by noon on 12/28/06 the batteries were dead again. Playskool should of made this with a plug. I have two kids age 4 and 7 who love to play this game. I also like it but the battery thing is an issue. If you buy this make sure you have rechargeable batteries.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not exciting enough for a five year old., December 27, 2006
This review is from: Hasbro Playskool Air-Powered Action Stadium (Toy)
The round pucks barely work at all. The square ones work OK. To use the pinball, don't bother to use the stand; the board has to be lifted several inches higher than the faulty stand allows for. Someone has to be on the other side of the game board to retrieve the puck for you (it would be better if it could somehow be returned to you).

A frustrating, boring (and expensive) game for my daughter. The box made it look like so much fun. How disappointing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, Wonderfully Made, Very Nice Table!, December 27, 2006
This review is from: Hasbro Playskool Air-Powered Action Stadium (Toy)
This air hockey table is wonderful in so many ways! It was easy to assemble, yet very solid and well made. It really has the feel of a "real" air hockey table, right on your table top! I had a 3, 5, and 8 year old all playing and having fun with it. It is very easy to convert to pinball and back to air hockey in just a few easy steps. The pinball game is very exciting as the table sides light up depending on the points you earn. The kids loved hearing the announcers voice in air hockey and pinball mode. This game is so much fun, I am very suprised that is is priced so well! This is an excellent value. It runs on 4 "D" batteries so we bought up a big pack of those - but compared to shoving in tokens and quarters into over pinball and air hokcey machines, this is not a big deal. The game is like a babysitter! You will have so much free time LOL This was like a magnet for the three children. The air power in the table is very professional feeling - it feels just like a real table. You can use it on a carpeted floor just as easily as the table top. This was a great buy!

Rate and Discover Movies