Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hask hair and scalp treatment conditioner - 16 oz
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 3, 2009
My husband has fought dandruff for years. He has tried everything on the market and finally resorted to rx shampoo usage 2-3 times a week with good results but always there was flaking and itching. His barbar suggested this product, Hask Hair Tonic. I was VERY skeptical! After less than one week, I am a believer...Since it works so incredibly well, I am buying the product for my mom who is 85 and my brother who is 60.
I have never written such a glowing report about any product in my life....this is one testimony that is truly genuine!
Carol H of Fort Lauderdale Fl
on November 2, 2006
The product is one I've been using for years. It continues to be a fine product. I ordered this in August and my credit card was charged. I was told that it would be backordered. It was backordered twice and from the time my card was charged until I received the product was two months. Too long.
on March 7, 2011
Many years ago my mother had gotten Hask from a barber shop for my father. He had dry itchy scalp and dull hair. Within a couple of weeks his hair was shiny and manageable and his scalp no longer was dry and flaky. It wasn't long and the whole family was using it. Our hair regained it's vibrancy it lost from chloranated pools and we never had scalp problems. When my husband started complaining of the same thing I had looked everywhere in the city and none of the places carried this simple to use and moderately priced hair care product. I sent for it on Amazon and received my shipment promptly. The formula has not varied from the original and again it did it's magic on my hair as well as my husbands. He is flake free and both of us have renewed luster and vibrancy to our dyed hair. Some old products deserve to have a long lifespan, this one surely does.
on September 24, 2007
No where was this stuff available so I tried good old tried and true Amazon and there it was. Did you ever see an 80 year old man dance with joy?
on November 6, 2009
This tonic is absolutely AMAZING! Not only does it successfully get rid dandruff, but it also does a nice job of getting rid of the itchiness that was a huge problem for me before purchasing this product. Make sure to use this product generously, as it says in the directions, and massage your scalp very well. I am so amazed at how amazingly well this product works. Highly recommended!
on February 16, 2011
Been using this for years and have not found anything better, but it is hard to find. Expensive, but good.
on June 14, 2011
I have terrible dandruff. I have seen two dermatologists for prescription medications which did not work. I have tried almost every over the counter treatment and none of them worked. This product was my last attempt, and I used it as directed for two weeks. And again, it did NOTHING to control my dandfuff. I wish I could write a glowing report, but this product was a waste of time and money.
on July 27, 2007
Prior to using Hask I tried many other brands. When my barber used Hask on me for the first time I never tried any other.
on July 9, 2008
Fast shipping, tried product and has a soothing feel to the scalp. Thanks, D.Storm
on April 7, 2010
With Spring here, it is nice to see the end of snow on my shoulders. I was a bit concerned that there might be some lingering scent from a product left in my hair. I have been pleasantly surprised by the lack of offensive smell, and amazing effectiveness. As for shirts, black is back.

See 1 answered question