Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Why Hasn't it shipped yet??? someone help me!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 27, 2008 10:37:56 PM PDT
R. Bejarano says:
I pre-ordered two full band kits one for Wii and one for 360, ordered them on the same day, Sept 18th, and payed 13 bucks each for oneday shipping. the problem is i got my Wii version today ant noon, but i went to track my 360 version and it says it hasn't even shipped yet. Has this happend to anyone else? whats going on? Why hasn't it shipped yet???

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2008 12:05:12 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 28, 2008 12:05:54 AM PDT
Gabriel Moon says:
Yeah, my 360 kit hasn't shipped yet, im not too worried about it though, ill get it when i get it

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2008 12:46:08 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 28, 2008 5:15:35 AM PDT
W. Oshima says:
me too. aww, i was waiting to play this bad boy as soon as it shipped. hmmm amazon...why>?
edit: letter from amazon

Hello from Amazon.com.

We're still trying to obtain the following item[s] you ordered on October 08 2008 00:38 PDT

"Guitar Hero World Tour - Band Kit"
Still want it? We'll keep on trying. To keep your order for this item open, please click the link below. Otherwise, we'll cancel your order on November 27 2008, if we haven't located it by then.

By approving the new delivery estimate, you are letting us know that you still want the item(s) though they may arrive later than expected. If there are other items in your order

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this delay.

WHY WAS MY ORDER DELAYED?
While we do our best to adhere to our delivery estimates, our inventory is constantly changing based on information we receive directly from our suppliers. Occasionally, unexpected fluctuations in supply, delays during shipping, or changes in release dates for new products will add time to our original delivery estimate.

WHAT IF I WANT TO CHANGE OR CANCEL MY ORDER?
If your order hasn't entered the shipping process, you can change or cancel it by clicking on Your Account at the top of any Amazon.com page. Once there, choose "Open and Recently Shipped Orders". If the order is "shipping soon" or "completed", you won't be able to make any changes as it's on the way out the door; we apologize for any inconvenience.

WHAT IF AN ITEM HAS SHIPPED AND I NO LONGER WANT IT?
If your shipment arrives too late, you may either refuse delivery or return it to us for a refund. For returns instructions, please visit our Returns Center at http://www.amazon.com/returns.

HOW DO I CONTACT YOU ABOUT MY ORDER?
If you have more questions about this order, you can e-mail or phone Customer Service by clicking the "Contact Us" button on the right side of any Help page (www.amazon.com/help).

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2008 6:39:07 AM PDT
Jordan S. says:
I also got that email, did you guys also buy it from Target.com off of Amazon. I'm paying $14.10 for one day shipping for an item that I thought I was receiving today and I didn't. I think Target oversold their inventory of Xbox 360 Band Kits and denied to tell us this until the day we were supposed to receive it. I think it's ridiculous that they hold out on us, I was excited for today but now I'm mad that they decide to tell us on the day of "delivery" that we won't be receiving what we've been waiting for.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2008 10:29:44 AM PDT
Well, I pre-ordered and now they say they don't know when it can ship - same note as above. Irritating to say the least, I had several options but went with Amazon/Target because I have had good luck with them.

I don't know why Amazon shows units available during pre-order but cuts us off on release day.

I guess it's really time to expand my on-line shopping universe beyond Amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2008 12:07:31 PM PDT
Jordan S. says:
I sent them an email last night about it not shipping and having to pay $14.10 for it to be delivered for today, I just received a reply saying that it was back-ordered and they took the charge of one day shipping off of my order for free one day shipping. I think I'll just wait it out now.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2008 10:35:37 PM PDT
R. Bejarano says:
This is a load of B.S. i was all happy knowing i was guaranteed a copy of gh:wt for 360 and now i have to wait... anybody know how long this wait might be???

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2008 3:27:43 AM PDT
W. Oshima says:
Right now i don't know what to do. I feel that if i buy it at best buy, I run the risk of getting faulty hardware, so if I wait, i probably won't get faulty hardware. Has anyone bought a faulty unit from best buy? Should I buy from best buy, or wait with amazon. what to do...

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2008 10:16:38 AM PDT
Silly Mom says:
And I thought it was only me...I pre-ordered early Sept. from Buy.com and have not received my Guitar Hero for Xbox 360 as well. I was told that the prelaunch was sold out even though they still took my order. It was extremely frustrating for me to find this out on Monday when I was in the stores Sunday and was available everywhere! Now of course, everywhere is sold out!!! Fortunately, I just found it at Walmart.com. Hopefully I will receive this one!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2008 4:46:29 PM PST
S. Kuta says:
I'm having the same problem, and it's November 6th already and they still can't tell me where my item even is! They say that they are unable to determine a ETA and that they are experiencing a delay in fulfilling my order. I bought mine from this company called Caimanoutlet through amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2008 6:33:00 PM PST
Gabriel Moon says:
I ended up just canceling the order and tried to go get it. I drove around for about and hour and a half before I finally found it at a video rental store. I got it for about ten dollars less than I would have paid for it on Amazon.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2008 4:38:45 PM PST
S. Kuta says:
I finally received my game today, however i ordered the band kit and they sent me the guitar kit... i am not very happy...

Posted on Jan 9, 2012 7:56:47 AM PST
MBrooks says:
Can Amazon mail a book to a County Jail? Order placed 4 or 5 days ago....still not shipped.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Oct 27, 2008
Latest post:  Jan 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Wii Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Kit
Wii Guitar Hero World Tour Guitar Kit by Activision Inc. (Nintendo Wii)
4.2 out of 5 stars (112)