4.0 out of 5 stars It's in the style of a stage play, not a TV movie, December 8, 2010
This review is from: Hasty Heart [VHS] (VHS Tape)
Of course I love anything with Cheryl Ladd in it and was surprised to know this stage play styled video existed! Thanks to AMAZON for offering so many items for us fans/collectors to choose from!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hasty Heart VHS, May 21, 2012
This review is from: Hasty Heart [VHS] (VHS Tape)
Sealed VHS in like new condition. Shelf ware but nothing noticeable. Plays without glitches so it is a fine quality tape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless, November 9, 2002
singingpretty (Sunnyvale, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hasty Heart [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This production is certainly a shining star in the careers of both Gregory Harrison and Cheryl Ladd. The entire supporting cast was equally impressive. I haven't met many folk that have seen it so I was thrilled to see at least a few reviews. I'm looking forward to finding a copy and seeing it again after all these years! I highly recommend a viewing of your own!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hasty Review, November 18, 2000
This review is from: Hasty Heart [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I am just so happy to find out that I can get a video on this remake "The Hasty Heart". Like the reviewer above, I saw this film many years ago....actually 15 years ago and about 6 years ago, I tried to look for it but no video store carried it. Its a movie I will never forget....the emotions I felt when I saw it....oh I am so happy I can get the video now. Thank God for the internet. This movie is probably one of best I have ever seen. Cherly Ladd...I could fall in love with her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 24, 2014
great

5.0 out of 5 stars YES!, December 18, 2006
This review is from: Hasty Heart [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I am a fan of both versions of The Hasty Heart. After having viewed the 1983 version in my high school Theatre class, I was immediately compelled to find the older version just for pleasure. I am so glad I found this moving and interesting movie once more. Thank you Mrs. Everette for introducing me and thank you Amazon for reaquainting us.

5.0 out of 5 stars A little sensitivity goes a long way!, March 19, 2000
This review is from: Hasty Heart [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I saw this movie over 10 years ago and have NEVER forgotten it. I have been unable to find it until today for sale OR rental anywhere. I rate this as one of my personal 10 best movies of all time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Remake, July 11, 2000
This review is from: Hasty Heart [VHS] (VHS Tape)
The 1983 version of The Hasty Heart. Written in 1944, the play was originally made into a movie in 1949. The original movie starred Richard Todd, Patricia Neal and Ronald Reagan. Either version is good. The accents are better in the original. The content differs slightly. Perry King is great as the Yank. Gregory Harrison plays the surly soldier unaware that he is dying. Well worth seeing. A funny, warm tearjerker.

Hasty Heart [VHS]
Hasty Heart [VHS] by Martin M. Speer (VHS Tape - 1998)
Used & New from: $14.99