5.0 out of 5 stars great hats and quick service
I had ordered a simailar hat from another seller and the hats were much smaller than expected. These were truly one size fits most (adult to child). I choose the standard shipping but they were here within a few days. Very pleased with the product and the efficiency of the seller.
Published on November 15, 2012 by sy

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong item shipped
They made a mistake again! THEY SENT THE WRONG ITEM!!!, it looks like it keeps happening to all of us, now I have to wait God knows how long to get the return label, and then for them to ship the right item, so lets see how long it takes for the right item to get here!
Published on February 25, 2012 by ari

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loves it, January 22, 2014
Shipped very fast. Its a little big, shes only 5, but she loves it nonetheless. Plenty big enough for an adult, and super cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool hats!, December 29, 2013
My three grandsons got a kick out of these hats on Christmas day, planning to be scary as they arrived at daycare, convinced that they will be transported into real wildlife! Ah, the unique minds of babes aged 3 and 2!

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and so soft, December 27, 2013
I bought this a year ago for my daughter and it still looks like new. I can't believe how long it has lasted, great quality and so soft! I ordered a couple more for gifts this year.

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely adorable, and she loves it, December 16, 2013
Bought this for my 3 yr old grand daughter. First. The quality is very good!! Very soft inside and out. I've put it on myself and went outside when it was about 30F and it worked just fine. I like that it is a little large as it is more effective at keeping warmth in plus she has room to grow. The "paws" can be used as mittens or a scarf. Highly recommend this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but not what I ordered, December 13, 2013
I ordered the white bear hat with attached scarf/gloves Sadly, our bear just has a hat and some tassels. It seems decent quality fot the price and it was shipped quickly. Howeever, I wouldn't trust this company again.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute hat, December 10, 2013
cute hat, but the quality material is ok. Not too thick of material, but it does look cute on my daughter and you can't beat the price. Some of these hats are very pricey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits adult head!, December 6, 2013
Yes! It definitely fits my adult head (I'm 5'5") and I can easily and comfortably put my hands in the scarf as pockets. However, the beak does point upward rather than forward. This doesn't bother me but might be of concern for others.

2.0 out of 5 stars No black stripes on the head, November 18, 2013
This was supposed to be a white tiger and the photo shows black stripes on the head which makes it look like one. The hat that came did not have the stripes. It was for a friends birthday so I kept it to be on time. She didn't know it was supposed to have the black stripes but I was disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and fluffy, October 29, 2013
Bought this to go with a cow costume for Halloween for my daughter. It will get lots of use afterward.

3.0 out of 5 stars soft, cozy, but not durable, June 24, 2013
I bought this item intending for it to be used for a brief three day period but it was unable to maintain the stitching in the pocket. The item is what it says it is a plush orange bear hat and the hat is extremely soft and fuzzy. Overall 3 of five stars

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›