- Age Range: 6 and up
- Grade Level: 1 and up
- Hardcover: 20 pages
- Publisher: Upstart Books; First edition, first printing (presumed; unstated) edition (September 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1602130256
- ISBN-13: 978-1602130258
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 9.1 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,726,857 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
I Hate Reading: How to Get Through 20 Minutes of Reading a Day Without Really Reading Hardcover – September 1, 2008
If you’re the author, publisher, or rights holder of this book, let ACX help you produce the audiobook.Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is hilarious and a great gift idea for non-readers of all ages.Published 15 days ago by Loretta Matson
I have 30 plus years of elementary school teaching background...and can truly appreciate the latest and greatest books, techniques, programs, etc. Read morePublished on September 15, 2011 by rn in az