5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Awesome---One of the few gems in the film industry!
Absolutely enjoyed this elite series. One of the VERY few true gems in the film industry. Never boring, never predictable, all-involving and captivating!
Definitely a keeper and multiple-viewings treasure!1-04 [HD]
Published on September 6, 2012 by E. Redder

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of difficult to follow.
Kind of difficult to follow
Published 6 months ago by S Dancer

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series, May 19, 2013
Julia K. Robertson (Selah, Wa United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hatfields & McCoys Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
Excellent series about a unique historical event in history. Kevin Costner and others do an outstanding job in this series. Loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby loved this!, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Hatfields & McCoys Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
MY husband is a history junkie and loved this show. was disappointed they didn't have more episodes. it was realistic and followed the history version closely.

5.0 out of 5 stars great costner, May 1, 2013
This review is from: Hatfields & McCoys Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
I thought the actors fit their parts perfectly.And the story is epic.I enjoyed it on tv and still do when I watch the movie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., April 5, 2013
This review is from: Hatfields & McCoys Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
Waiting for new season. Ending of season was great. Love the crazy sweed and Anniebell. Inspired me to write a screenplay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking that such hatred could build up between families with such horrible results., April 4, 2013
This review is from: Hatfields & McCoys Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
Great acting with some Great actors. It just was mind boggling that a stolen hog could start a war that lasted for many years between families. Interesting to watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, March 29, 2013
It's one of best movies I liked. Great Actors n Actoresses, Shows how change can turn things into the worst case. If you have the time this is the movie to watch. my opinion

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness!, March 26, 2013
Loved this mini series. It was great to see a history come to life. They did a great job and the acting was wonderful! So was the soundtrack!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood is thicker than water!, March 12, 2013
HK (Mississippi) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hatfields & McCoys Season 1 (Amazon Instant Video)
I enjoyed the movie. The language is some what strong and may not be appropriate for all ages. It contains love,hate,war and peace. It shows how strong the family ties were. The fight was over land regardless of the other tales in the movie. I know this for a fact! I purchased the movie. Kevin Coster has never been in a bad movie. He is after all, the star of the show! I am related to the Hatfields.

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredible story !, February 24, 2013
Jet (FIRCREST, WA, US) - See all my reviews
My husband and I decided to watch this after hearing my parents talk about how good it was. We instantly became obsessed! I think what is most shocking is that this is based on a true story. I was so captivated by some of the events that I even went and looked at the Wikipedia to see how much this movie kept to the true story, and I found out that they stayed very true to the actual Hatfield and McCoy fued. If you like American history and a great story, this mini series is excellent and was very well done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, February 17, 2013
Just the right length for a series. So many series now go on for way more years than they should, leaving you to feel like you're seeing the same ideas and conflicts over and over. It is refreshing to watch a mini-series that tells the story and then bows out before it becomes stale. This one is really enjoyable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›