4.0 out of 5 stars Huge hit
Published 22 months ago by BatmanFanMom

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip Off
My son has been wanting these since he saw them on TV so he finally earned some money (I refuse to buy him $15 socks) and bought them. They are a piece of crap, super thin material and arrived with one of the flaps barely hanging on/ripped. A total rip off, do not waste your $.
Published on February 19, 2012 by ourcookingcafe

4.0 out of 5 stars Huge hit, September 12, 2012
I puchased these socks for my 15 year old daughter for her birthday. She absolutely loved them. She put them on right away and was running around to watch the capes flutter. She has gotten lots of compliments on them. There are 2 reason I did not give them 5 * First the size, it states that it is for junior but the calf is small. My daughter has small feet but muscular calves so they are tight. Not so much to keep her from wearing them though. The last is not so much a problem with the socks but in how they are cared for. WASH INSIDE OUT WITH CAPES TUCKED IN!!!!! DO NOT PUT IN DRYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The capes will shrink and begun to separate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute!, April 3, 2013
Good Quality, Deep Colors. The symbol is sewn in glittery thread. Very Nice. Fit well, even though I'm full figured (size14) adult woman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome socks!, April 23, 2012
These are such awesome socks! They fit great, they stay up without slipping, but aren't too tight. They look amazing and they are comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonerful, May 2, 2012
These socks are wonderful. They fit great not to tight not to loose, I am 5'7 and weight about 170lbs. They are good quality and have great color to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 29, 2012
When my daughter was a child she loved Wonder Woman and wanted to be Wonder Woman. I saw these and gave them to her for Christmas...she is 36 and she loved them!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these unique socks!, December 9, 2011
My daughter's therapist is a sock freak, so for Christmas I searched high and low for the most unique socks I could possibly find as a thank-you for her services. There are lots of socks out there, but these were by far the best socks I could find! I was pleased when I opened the package. The Superman logo is glittery but not overdone, and the cape part is all silky so it'll flow nicely when she walks. The product looks durable so I feel satisfied having chosen these socks as a gift. Thank you so much for selling these! I just love them and I know she will, too!

4.0 out of 5 stars cape is alittle short, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Superhero Adult Knee High Cape Sock (Apparel)
the cape is alittle short but overall its a decent sock to walk around in... lol... you may have alittle trouble putting it on if you have a thick calf...

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT COLOR!, April 19, 2013
These socks get attention, the color is bright & the gold stands out. I always try something different for my marathons & these are the ticket.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip Off, February 19, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars quick, March 4, 2013
Item arrived quickly and was exactly what I expected as far as quality, size, color. True to picture and lots of fun!

Batman Cape Socks (Standard)
$9.99 $8.25