Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on March 8, 2016
I drove trucks for 17 years, some stories I havnt herd in a while
on December 2, 2015
Tom Ogden is one of the best haunted mystery writers, I've read. Can't say enough about the quality of writing and the background info he gives on events leading up to haunted areas.
Even, if you're not into haunted stories, the background info is so detailed and well written that it's worth reading it for that alone.
on October 13, 2015
Something good to read while tucked in bed on a rainy night!
on September 19, 2015
Real good book of ghosts stories on the road. I highly recommend it for ages 16 and older.
on September 10, 2015
This is my 7th book I have purchased by the author Tom Ogden, and I love every one of them. I sometimes read them before going to bed. I must admit though, sometimes the stories keep me tossing and turning. They do give me a chill down my spine many times. I do believe in ghost like humans and animals since I, personally have experienced them. Tom has a humorous twist and is very creative in his retelling of the spectre encounters of real people and those beyond the real life. They keep me wanting to go back for more and I will be purchasing more of his works for sure. He does a great job with interesting information and stories of these ghostly events.
review image
a darn good read
on December 1, 2014
Fun book!
on August 8, 2014
I found the stories fascinating and was especially enjoyed the two chapters about Hawaii. Anyone who grows up in Hawaii knows those stories and most likely knows someone who claims to have heard the Night Marcher's drums or seen or picked up the elderly lady asking for a ride...
I enjoyed this book so much I looked for other books by Tom Ogden and just started reading Haunted Cemeteries.
on February 19, 2014
I liked the way it was written! It would be a good book for children.
Not too scary. I enjoyed this book!