Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on August 12, 2013
This is a nice looking watch of slightly above average quality.

This watch is stylish and inexpensive. If that is what you are looking for then this is the kind if watch you want.

Haurex is a 24 year old company which is relatively young in the watch world. It is found under the parent company the Gevril group. They seem to flaunt the fact that they are an Italian company but their products seem to be sold exclusively on Amazon and Overstock.com. The products also always seem to be heavily discounted.

The design of this watch is very attractive and there are many colors to choose from which adds to its uniqueness. The continuous second hand catches the eye and has been enlarged for this design to also give it a look that sets it apart. It can survive under water and is a quartz timepiece.

I cannot speak to how long this particular model will last since it was only released roughly three weeks ago. Other watches by Haurex have a wide range of reviews on amazon.

The bottom line here is that if you are looking for a flashy watch that will set you apart without costing you a large amount then this is a watch you should consider.

Don't expect anything from Haurex to impress watch dealers/collectors on a regular basis, but this watch sure is attractive.

I don't know what amazon will make the price of this item tomorrow but it has been being sold for $106 thus whole month so far.
on October 3, 2013
Wasn't expecting too much to see such a huge markdown from the actual retail price to the sale price when buying, but I was pleasantly surprised by the product. The weight on the watch is really good and the bands themselves are really solid. I was expecting a much less quality rubber. The face itself is just ok, fairly plain, but easy to read and very clear in the contrast. A lot of time's a face can be muddled and hard to read because it's too fancy. Worth the price at $60.
on January 1, 2014
I bought this watch for the looks. It has a problem though. Every so often I'll look at the time, and it'll be a few hours off. I don't know what causes this. It just seems to stick every once in a while, and then then unsticks.
on October 21, 2013
I love the way this watch looks & the orange & black colors. I don't wear it every day & at least twice when I went to use it the watch either stopped or the time was way off. Not sure why but I reset the time & then it starts working O.K. again. I should probably have it replaced before the warranty runs out.
on August 29, 2013
So my story is, I got this for when I went back to school this year and it is great! Super comfortable but not giant. The only sad this is that it isn't made with tempered metal it is just painted a chrome/black sort of color so I got a scratch on it and it just blares silver in my face.
on September 3, 2013
Great watch for the price. This watch catches attention in the public. Nice movement, no battery. Purchased from my wish list and got a great deal!!!
on August 29, 2013
Bought it as a gift.. Size is ok for a man. Color is fashion. But the plastic shell is not so pleased... Anyway, my bro likes it.
on August 20, 2013
Unique, neat color and a good time keeper. Worth the money Had numerous compliments basically due to colors as it stands out.
on September 12, 2013
Nice color watch. Thin looking. Band is look nice too. I got the watch on time. Good to have one that I paid $ 60.
on September 13, 2013
The batery arrive without power and is very dificult to install anew one, i dont' recomend it for that reason
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse