- Buy Now and SAVE 10% OFF When You Purchase 1 or more Premium Titanium Pruning Shears offered by Haus & Garten. Enter Code HGNRZX7V at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply). Enter code HGNRZX7V at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Working on a home project? Need some help? Check out Amazon Home Services and get $30 cash back when you book select services. Learn more
Haus & Garten Pruning Shears - Titanium Bypass Hand Pruner
|Sale:||$38.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (34%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- HEAVY DUTY TITANIUM CLASSIC STYLE BYPASS PRUNING SHEARS - Increased Blade Durability & Razor Sharp Cutting Power Performance. Made of High Quality Japanese Grade Stainless Steel - More Durable Than Other Similar Traditional Hand Pruners - Protective Titanium coating decreases friction of trimmer for easier cutting & offers long-lasting protection against rust & corrosion.
- ERGONOMICALLY ENGINEERED ANTI-SLIP RED CUSHIONED LONG HANDLE GRIP HAND PRUNERS WITH SHOCK ABSORBING PADS - Strong & Lightweight Drop Forged All Metal Aluminum Body & Handle Secateurs - Pruning Shear Fit Medium to Large Hands & Help Reduce Repetitive Hand Motion Injuries, Hand Fatigue & Wrist Strain - Ideal Versatile Gardening Trimmers for General Yard, Farm Work & Multi-Purpose Intensive Pruning, Arthritis Sufferers, Carpal Tunnel & Seniors with Weak Hands.
- Sap Grooves Prevents the Pruning Cutters From Sticking And Saves Time By Channeling Off Sap To Keep The Bypass Blade Clean Of Debris After Each Cut - Wire Cutting Notch Is Incorporated Into The Clippers To Expedite Planting And To Protect The Cutting Edge Of The Snips.
- MICROMETRIC ADJUSTABLE SYSTEM Allows Manual Adjustment And Alignment & Play of The Cutting Blade For Optimal & Precise Clean Cuts Every Time of the Scissors - Smooth & Effortless Cutting Actions Make Trimming An Easy Chore of Rose Stem, Floral Plant, Shaping Ornamental Flowers, Vines, Grape, Fruit, Tree Limb, Branch, Shrub, Bush Hedge, Lawn, Edging & Small Trees Without Much Effort. Will Cut Through 1/2', 3/4' & 1 inch Diameter Size Branches Depending On The Wood Species.
- QUALITY MADE PRUNING SHEARS BACKED UP WITH A 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - With Personalized Customer Service, We Are Here 7 Days A Week & Ready To Help You, Our Attention To Customers Is Unmatched!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Package Height||0.8 x 3.4 x 10.9 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.9 pounds|
Are You Frustrated By Spending Money On So-Called "Professional" Grade Pruners That Cause You Pain, Discomfort & Make Gardening Tiresome? If So, We'd Like To Introduce You To The Haus & Garten Pruning Shears.
The Benchmark Hand Pruner
Made for Professional & Home Use These Classic Style Heavy-Duty Pruners Are The Choice for the Toughest Gardening Challenges. Built for Hard Use, These Titanium Blade Pruning Shears Have a Smooth, Precise Cutting Action & Are Designed to Deliver Maximum Force with Minimum Pressure. Strong & Powerful to Tackle Tree Branches, Shrubs, Hedges & Orchards, Whilst Still Precise Enough For The Most Delicate Pruning of Rose Stems, Bonsai, Ornamentals & Flowers. Ideal Pruner for Men, Women & Arthritis Sufferers.
Manufactured for Excellence
The Haus & Garten Professional Pruning Shears is the Final Evolution of the Classic Style Bypass Hand Pruner. Superior Manufacturing Processes, Attention to Ergonomics & Thoughtful Design Make This An Essential Piece of Gardening Equipment For Anyone in the Gardening, landscaping profession & the Serious Home Gardener.
• Drop Forged Aluminum Body & Handles.
• Cutting Size Diameter 1/2 - 3/4 Inch up to 1 Inch.
• High-Tempered Carbon Steel Titanium Blade Coated for a Durable Sharper Cutting Edge.
• Anti-Slip Cushioned Handle Grips & Shock Absorbing Pads to Reduce Repetitive Motion Injuries & Wrist Strain.
• Micrometric Adjustment System Guarantees Optimal Orientation of the Cutting Edge for the Lifetime of the Tool.
• Deep Sap Groove Prevents Sticking & Keeps Blade Clean After Each Cut.
• Integrated Wire Cutting Notch.
**Includes Exclusive Gardening Ebook Blueprint For Your Garden**
"Order Now" With Confidence With Ironclad Quality Guarantee, Priced for a Limited Time Only!>>
Top Customer Reviews
Though these pruning shears have a similar look, they also have some upgrades which make them a better product, in my view. For one, the metal of the blade is much higher quality, and has not yet needed sharpening in my testing. In addition, the sap groove on these is much larger and has an interesting texture into it which makes them more effective at catching the stickiness and diverting it to the sap groove. This makes for easier cuts, cleaner shears, and an overall much better pruning experience. The spring on these is also an improvement, because it doesn't slip off and get lost in the garden while pruning.
While I have only gotten to test these for a short period of time, I would highly recommend checking these out if you have determined that you like the Felco style of pruner. I personally am a big fan of Bahco pruners because they have some curves to the handle and a tilted blade which make them more ergonomic for professional use. However, this Felco style of pruner is exceptionally popular, and many people prefer a slightly straighter handle like these have.
Overall, this is a high-quality product, and I will be looking to see what else the Haus and Garten brand comes up with.
What You Should Know Before You Buy:
♦ All metal construction including the locking mechanism.
♦ Cuts through normal bushes with ease.
♦ Comfortable, Cushioned Handle.
♦ Wire cutting notch that easily cut through trimmer wire that I needed to size for my weed whacker.
♦ Handle was a little slippery when my hands were sweaty.
♦ Blade twisted slightly on larger branches.
♦ Look - The product came in a professional looking hanging display package with product information on the cardboard card insert. The pruning shears were displayed right in front in a formed plastic cover. The back of the card also had some maintenance and care tips. The pruning shears look like a normal style shear, but has all metal construction, including the locking mechanism. It has a sharp blade with a wire cutting notch in the back. It also has a strong looking spring between the handles. It feels substantial and looks to be very well made.
♦ Use and Performance - I had to do my normal yard work today including mowing, edging and trimming. After I was done, I decided to test out the pruning shears around my yard. At the same time, I also brought along my old, generic pruning shears for comparison purposes.
Test #1 (Bushes) - I tried both sets of pruning shears on several bushes around my yard cutting branches of varying sizes. It was immediately clear that the Haus and Garten brand that I was trying out was far superior to the generic brand. It felt very smooth cutting through all of the branches very quickly.Read more ›
My shears arrived yesterday, and I gave them a good workout. I trimmed 30 overgrown rose bushes, lots of low hanging tree branches in our yard, and I even cut the heads from the sunflowers in the garden so I can harvest the seeds. These shears cut through stems and branches up to 1/4" with very little effort. They cut through branches up to 1/2" with just a little extra pressure. The handles are designed ergonomically for a comfortable grip and with a non-slip coating. The blades are slightly angled, to avoid having to bend your wrist to get the correct angle for cutting. They have a metal spring to automatically open the blades after every cut, which not every pair of shears can claim.
But the part I liked best about them is that they're all metal - everything from the blades to the rivets to the gears to the safety lock. I am very impressed with the blades, which are securely fastened together to give the maximum cutting surface and are extremely sharp.
Would I pay $55 for these shears? Time will tell. We've gone through several pairs of cheap sheers from Lowe's, and this may be a case where spending more means long-lasting and well made. I will update this review as I use these shears more.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
MADE IN CHINA. No information given on product webpage. Even on packaging "Made in China" is grey in small type over black background. Read morePublished 22 hours ago by Mike Ski
I opted to buy these particular shears because of the favorable reviews. That was not my experience, I am disappointed with these pruning shears. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Striving for Health
Everyone should have a pair of these! There's a lot to be said for having the right tool for the job! These premium pruning shears are easy to use yet very powerful. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Victoria Gonzalez
Great product; wish I bought this one first before I wasted my money on three alternatives for about the same price points that just weren't this type of quality.Published 11 days ago by Joondog
I recently received these titanium pruning shears. These shears are super heavy duty and durable. Comes with a comfortable grip handle so you can avoid blisters. Read morePublished 15 days ago by samantha beckwith
I used the Haus & Garten Titanium Classic Pruning Shears, which they provided in exchange for this review. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Leanne Walker
he weather has not been kind this spring and it’s rained so much I swear I’ve seen animals walking in pairs. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Daneen Rogers