The Hausler 450P radio controlled helicopter rig is a great value for the money. You get a fully assembled electric 6 channel collective pitch 450 sized heli complete with installed receiver and 6 channel transmitter, a "rate/heading hold" gyro, one 26g digital tail servo, three 9g analog servos, a quality LI-PO battery, a balance battery charger, a battery charger power supply, and a plastic canopy.
Understand that RTF - Ready To Fly - means that all parts necessary to fly the heli are included. You don't have to buy any additional electronics, batteries, chargers, etc. It DOES NOT mean that you can charge the battery and have success getting the bird into the air without instantly crashing. This is a serious toy that can cause serious physical injury, but don't blame the equipment if you as a pilot don't know what you're doing. (It is from a view by customer - Warren Z.)
This model (450P) Helicopter can not do 3-D flying.
1. For RTF and RTR products, operator is responsible to check ensure the item is fully functioning before use. Due to it is impossible to determine for certain whether Crash Damage was the result of a radio system failure, defective component or misuse. The Warranty Doesn't Cover Crash Damage.
2. The 6CH Transmitter can not be used as "Simulator". Connect Transmitter using USB cable to computer, may wipe out the originally per-settled program in Transmitter.
3. Watch the safety issues before operating.
4. Fuselage color will be either Blue or Black color.
5. If you are the beginner, you will need have someone know how to fly 6CH Helicopter to coach you. Otherwise, buying a "Training Gear" will prevent you crash damaged the Helicopter.
6. Frame body has been changed from blue metal frame body to carbon fiber frame body in order to reducing weight and improving strength.