5.0 out of 5 stars A Cultural Experience!
My 3rd students were studying the country of Israel, and they loved to listen and sing-a-long to the music as they did their work. The music enhanced the cultural experience.
Published on March 17, 2012 by K. Diaz

3.0 out of 5 stars Hava Nagila
I chose this recording to play for my Lutheran first grade Sunday school class. Our lesson was on Jesus' first miracle and the wedding at Cana. I wanted them to hear some music that would be played at a Jewish wedding. The recording served the purpose, but I wouldn't put it on my "easy listening" playlist.
Published 23 months ago by Spete

3.0 out of 5 stars Hava Nagila, January 21, 2013
Spete (Hendersonville, TN, United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A Cultural Experience!, March 17, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Jazzed-up version, February 14, 2011
This review is from: Hava Nagila Hora Medley (Israeli Folk Dance) (MP3 Music)
I was looking for traditional Jewish music but found this version to be a jazzed-up, very non-traditional rendering of this tune. In fact most of it is another, modern tune that was grafted onto "Hava Nagila" in a medley that does not work very well. I was very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guests liked it. We danced, August 12, 2014
This review is from: Hava Nagila Hora Medley (Israeli Folk Dance) (MP3 Music)
Used this version for our "conservative" wedding. Guests liked it. We danced. Recommend for others.