- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$53.14 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$14.85 (22%)|
Frustrated by unwelcome animals invading your garden? Easily and safely remove unwanted guests with a Havahart Large 1-Door Trap. Made in the USA, these traps are designed, tested, and used by professional trappers, ensuring a safe and secure catch for you and the nuisance animal.
- Made with a sensitive trigger and smaller mesh opening to prevents any stolen bait.
- Sturdy, high tensile, wire mesh keeps neighborhood pest contained.
- Galvanized steel fights rust and corrosion.
- Spring loaded door that provides a safe, secure catch for not only you, but your troublesome visitor.
- Strong, solid door and large handle guard offers protection during transportation.
- Smoothed internal edges protect and prevent injuries to animals and to you.
|Traditional Large Animal Trap||Traditional Large Animal Trap||Traditional Large Animal Trap||Easy Set Large Animal Trap||Easy Set Large Animal Trap||Easy Set Large Animal Trap|
|Trap Opening Dimensions (width x height)||10x12 in.||10x12 in.||10.5x12.5 in.||10x12 in.||10x12 in.||10x12.25 in.|
|Trap Length||32 in.||36 in.||32 in.||32 in.||32 in.||36 in.|
|Animal Sizes (best used for)||Armadillos, Cats, Groundhogs, Muskrats, Opossums, Raccoons, Skunks||Armadillos, Cats, Groundhogs, Opossums, Raccoons||Armadillos, Cats, Groundhogs, Muskrats, Opossums, Raccoons||Armadillos, Cats, Groundhogs, Muskrats, Opossums, Raccoons, Skunks||Armadillos, Cats, Groundhogs, Muskrats, Opossums, Raccoons||Armadillos, Cats, Groundhogs, Muskrats, Opossums, Raccoons|
|No. of Doors||1||2||1||1||1||2|
|Easy Set - One Step Set and Release||✓||✓||✓|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
Step 1: Place bait in back of trap
- Armadillos: Meal worms, sardines.
- Groundhogs: Cantaloupe, sweet corn, lettuce.
- Opossums: Vegetables, sweet apples.
- Stray Cats: Fish, sardines, canned tuna.
- Raccoons: Fish, marshmallows.
Step 2: Set the trap
Set the live animal trap in the location of the nuisance animal. You can camouflage the trap by placing twigs and leaves on top. You can also leave an unset baited trap for a few days to entice the animal.
Step 3: Check the trap regularly
Animals can become stressed if caged for long periods of time. Hot and cold weather conditions can also harm the animal.
I have attempted to use / modify several of these traps to no avail. These traps are NOT humane !
The traps do not stand up to the abuse when the trapped animal tries to... Read more
Worked real well to catch tray chickens, pesky mongoose, and one lush rat. They are all now in a better place.Published 29 days ago by Rdfischer
I've caught a possum, 4 skunks, but the not a raccoon yet. I think it could be too small for coons.Published 1 month ago by Christian
This was exactly what we expected when we ordered. Sadly, the only thing we caught was out cat and I can guarantee he was't
happy hen we released him.
Have one of these already. They are easy and dependable. I have a racoon problem here. I have a feeder for my deer and they keep eating the majority of my feed. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Lynne Butler
have others ive bought at IFA, this one is cheap and broke right off, kind of a wastePublished 1 month ago by donna
Great live trap! In one summer we have gotten 4 small pests trying to eat my garden.Published 2 months ago by Terri Lund