|Fits as expected||
Havaianas Men's Brazil Flip-Flop
|Price:||$11.79 - $29.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- US size stamp on shoe is based on Men's shoe size.
- This sizing comes directly from and should be the standard used on amazon: http://www.havaianasus.com/index.html#update_button Womens Sizing: BR 33/34 (US Womens 3 B), BR 35/36 (US Womens 5/6 B), BR 37/38 (US Womens 7/8 B), BR 39/40 (US Womens 9/10 B), BR 41/42 (US Womens 11/12 B) Mens Sizing: BR 39/40 (US Mens 7/8 D), BR 41/42 (US Mens 9 D), BR 43/44 (US Mens 10/11 D), BR 45/46 (US Mens 12/13 D)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
With the Brazilian flag on the strap, these fashionable flip flops were designed for the 1998 World Cup! ForÃ§a Brasil! Durable rubber upper for comfy cushioning. Traction-patterned rubber outsole for wet or dry grip. Cushioned footbed for easygoing comfort.
Whether you're chilling surfside our lounging around town, Havaianas has you looking sharp and relaxed with the Brasil flip-flop. Bold, colorful and (most importantly) comfortable, this is your go-to look for every sunny day.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Brazil
- ASIN: B001RNOIVG
- Item model number: Brazil
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 21, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The new ones seem the same, but breaking them in reminded me how narrow and slippery they can be. Standing up, they are the exact same width as my feet. They work fine, but keep them off rough ground because if your foot slides even a little you are off the sandal.
For indoors or short excursions to the patio I would not have any other lightweight flipflop.
If they made them about 3/8 wider with no other changes it would be a better product.
BTW in its review of Stanford as one of the douchiest colleges, CQ said, "Because you can't be bothered with "fashion," you wear old Gap jeans, Havaianas flip-flops, a T-shirt with the name of an obscure tech company that ends in a y--Blippy or Swipely or Smackly or Webbly--underneath a Stanford sweatshirt. "
Hmm. That actually was part of my buying decision. If these shoes are good enough for Stanford kids, they're good enough for me.
I am a size 7-8, so I bought exactly to my size. now i feel like I am wearing kiddie sandals.
will need to size up one if you want it to be comfortable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this brand. I don't by any other sandal brand. These are the most comfortable sandals and last forever.Published 4 days ago by M. Steadman
GREAT flip flops, or "thongs" as I grew up calling them. My kid winces when I call flip flops "thongs" so I try to call them flip flops. THESE ARE GREAT! Really. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Gordon M. Wagner
My hubby is flat footed, so these flip flops are all he wants to wear when he gets home as any arch agitates him. He had a pair before and literally wore the sole away. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Heywood