5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Sandals

1.0 out of 5 stars For the price, they are very cheaply made
Published 7 months ago by kevin olson

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Sandals, June 2, 2014
TJC4 "TJC4" (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Comfort & Value: I've seen some other reviewers state that these are over priced. They argue you can get rubber flip flops much cheaper elsewhere. This is true. I have a pair I picked up for $1 at Walmart to keep in my gym locker so I have something to keep my feet of the shower floors. But they're not comfortable. I also have a pair of Nike Solarsoft flip flops that were similarly priced. The Nikes are more comfortable than the Walmart variety but nowhere close to these. These feel amazing straight out of the box. Usually in the spring after not wearing flip flops all winter the thong portion of the sandal that sits between big and index toe bothers me and it takes awhile to get re-acclimated. Not with these. These were the most comfortable flip flops I've ever worn even before I broke them in. In my opinion these are the best value flip flops you can get even if the initial price is a little higher because you'll end up wearing them much more than other flip flops that aren't as attractive or comfortable

Size: I wear a 9.5 D in dress shoes, 10 D in most athletic shoes and a 10.5 D in Nike athletic shoes. So I was in between sizes. I elected to go down to the 41 BR / 9M US size and I'm glad I did. Fit perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars For the price, they are very cheaply made, March 31, 2014
I would first go to a store and try them on, The strap on the sandals are weird and they twist. I always were a size large or 11 in sandals but the strap on this sandal is huge, So big that when i walk they are falling off. Ones you get at any discount store fit better and they only cost a fraction of this price. You are paying for the brand not a quality sandal. If you are looking for a good flip flop look at rainbows or reefs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this brand of flip flops, April 14, 2014
After trying other cheap variety of flip flops, I believe havaianas is one of the best. In comparison, it is pricey, but the fit and feel is very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality & Long-Lasting Flip-Flops, June 5, 2014
This review is from: Havaianas Men's Brasil Logo Thong Flip Flop (Apparel)
I wear these almost daily during warm weather. They look nice and are very comfortable and durable. I found the sizing of these to be consistent with the other shoes that I wear. I didn't have to order up or order down in size. Here are some videos and photos that I made of these flip-flops http://goo.gl/iG9wSh. There were a lot of different color options but I like these a lot!

4.0 out of 5 stars Havaianas Flip Flop, April 12, 2014
Nice flip flops for a great look and price. My only complaint would be similar to one of the other user reviews that commented about the back strap sticking into your foot. It can be a little irritating but you just have to adjust it by twisting it a little. Other than that they are very nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes appear to have changed., October 25, 2013
I love Havaianas! The problem with buying them online is that their are three separate sizes printed on them; U.S., Europe and Brazil. I first received the wrong size due to the confusion in which size is what, so I sent them back and got the correct size. The replacements are the same size as my older pair in number but are exactly 5/16 of an inch shorter, which is pretty significant. I am keeping them because they will function properly as is (and I don't want the hassle of finding out the next size is too large...), but I thought the reader should know.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still flippin and floppin!, July 28, 2014
Super comfortable sandals.. They have a ton of variety too!

The samples got true to size for me when I received them.. I have had them for over a month and I wear them everyday. They haven't stretched out.. They still fit the same as when I got them!

Another great point is that they are super easy to clean! The material is easily washable and dries rather quickly in the sun.

One con.. Which is a rarity... I was at an outdoor concert the other night and while I was walking, someone stepped on my sandal and the thong popped out from the sole... I went into an immediate panic, as I didn't want to walk barefoot the rest of he day... Well, thank god I was able to pop it back into place! It has stayed connected for the past two or three days after the simple repair (literally stuffing it back into place)..

I absolutely love these saddles!

I'll update if anything changes!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gold standard in flipflops: don't forget to mail the left flipflop to Maradona in Argentina, October 13, 2014
R. P. Spretnak (Las Vegas, Nevada USA) - See all my reviews
If you are a flipflops wearing person, these are the gold standard. Very comfortable padded base. No slipperiness. I got mine as a "souvenir" of Brasil after a recent trip. This brand is advertised incessantly on Brazilian TV so they're a nice memento. (Yes. Flipflops are such a big deal down there that they are advertised on TV as if they were beer or cola.) Pick the color combo you like, then mail the left flipflop (would that be the "flip," or would it be the "flop"?) to Maradona in Buenos Aires. (Youtube search for the Brazilian TV commercial I'm referencing in that comment.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Havaianas are my favorite, April 19, 2013
They are the most comfortable flip-flop. I have Clarks, Reefs, Ocean Minded, Kenneth Cole, Aldo, Hollister, Banana Rep and these are the ones that I grab first. They seriously can take a beating. I buy at least 2 pairs every spring (summer starts in February here in Phoenix).

4.0 out of 5 stars solid construction, July 17, 2014
I like these stylish, solidly built filp-flops. The straps extend further back than most sandals so there is less flopping than you might expect.

The only draw backs are minor. The toe grip is solid plastic and not quite as comfortable, for me at least, as the nylon strap on, for example. Rainbow sandals. Also there's no arch bulge in these Havaianas to give better support for longer walks.

Havaianas Men's Brasil Logo Thong Flip Flop