Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Havaianas Men's Brazil Flip-Flop Sandal
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 2, 2014
Comfort & Value: I've seen some other reviewers state that these are over priced. They argue you can get rubber flip flops much cheaper elsewhere. This is true. I have a pair I picked up for $1 at Walmart to keep in my gym locker so I have something to keep my feet of the shower floors. But they're not comfortable. I also have a pair of Nike Solarsoft flip flops that were similarly priced. The Nikes are more comfortable than the Walmart variety but nowhere close to these. These feel amazing straight out of the box. Usually in the spring after not wearing flip flops all winter the thong portion of the sandal that sits between big and index toe bothers me and it takes awhile to get re-acclimated. Not with these. These were the most comfortable flip flops I've ever worn even before I broke them in. In my opinion these are the best value flip flops you can get even if the initial price is a little higher because you'll end up wearing them much more than other flip flops that aren't as attractive or comfortable

Size: I wear a 9.5 D in dress shoes, 10 D in most athletic shoes and a 10.5 D in Nike athletic shoes. So I was in between sizes. I elected to go down to the 41 BR / 9M US size and I'm glad I did. Fit perfect.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 5, 2014
I wear these almost daily during warm weather. They look nice and are very comfortable and durable. I found the sizing of these to be consistent with the other shoes that I wear. I didn't have to order up or order down in size. Here are some videos and photos that I made of these flip-flops http://goo.gl/iG9wSh. There were a lot of different color options but I like these a lot!
on July 28, 2014
Super comfortable sandals.. They have a ton of variety too!

The samples got true to size for me when I received them.. I have had them for over a month and I wear them everyday. They haven't stretched out.. They still fit the same as when I got them!

Another great point is that they are super easy to clean! The material is easily washable and dries rather quickly in the sun.

One con.. Which is a rarity... I was at an outdoor concert the other night and while I was walking, someone stepped on my sandal and the thong popped out from the sole... I went into an immediate panic, as I didn't want to walk barefoot the rest of he day... Well, thank god I was able to pop it back into place! It has stayed connected for the past two or three days after the simple repair (literally stuffing it back into place)..

I absolutely love these saddles!

I'll update if anything changes!
on January 14, 2014
I first passed up on these because my expectations for "squishy" flip flops has been set by chintsy walmart grade flops. But my leather flip flops always end up as a disintegrating, stinky mess and I kept hearing about these so I figured I'd try them out.

These are actually really great quality. I can walk long distances in them without discomfort. I abuse them and wear them in many conditions and they show very little wear for it. They also don't absorb feet stink at all.

As with most flip flops, these are excessively slippery when wet and could use a more aggressive foot gripping pattern on the sole.
on April 12, 2014
Nice flip flops for a great look and price. My only complaint would be similar to one of the other user reviews that commented about the back strap sticking into your foot. It can be a little irritating but you just have to adjust it by twisting it a little. Other than that they are very nice.
on June 21, 2016
I guess I have long toes because they kind of hang over the edge.

Cons: When I compared to my other sandals and flip flops the front holes punched in these, these were actually further up which explains it why my toes hung over the front. Not sure if I just got a bum pair. The hard rubber notches between my toes actually hurt really bad after a couple of hours and ended up rubbing the skin off between my toes (pic too gross to post) which was hell for the remainder of my vacation. I had to wear another pair of sandals with band aides.

Pros: The color looks cool and how squishy the bottom of the sandal is, is very comfortable.

In conclusion: Too bad these have a short toe area and have the big hard notch that hurts space between the toes. :(
on January 6, 2015
I chose these flip flops because of their incline from back to front, and because they wear perfectly flat against my feet, without bumps or protrusions. These provide the right ergonomics for virtually all humans.

Since I endured two rear-end collisions (I was on the receiving end of each), I found I needed a certain type of shoe - something that allows my feet/toes to spread within the shoe, something that raises my heal above my toes, and something that does not curl up at the toe, but instead allows my feet to remain flat. These do it right, where most other footware fails.
on October 13, 2014
If you are a flipflops wearing person, these are the gold standard. Very comfortable padded base. No slipperiness. I got mine as a "souvenir" of Brasil after a recent trip. This brand is advertised incessantly on Brazilian TV so they're a nice memento. (Yes. Flipflops are such a big deal down there that they are advertised on TV as if they were beer or cola.) Pick the color combo you like, then mail the left flipflop (would that be the "flip," or would it be the "flop"?) to Maradona in Buenos Aires. (Youtube search for the Brazilian TV commercial I'm referencing in that comment.)
on February 2, 2016
My favorite sandals/flip flops. So comfortable and they last forever. My last pair went almost four years and that was with everyday use and vacations. Amazon asks if they provide good arch support and they don't. They are flip flops.
on May 27, 2015
Normally, my shoe size is 11 1/2. I ordered size 11-12 of these. They're about half an inch shorter than they should be. I thought at first I could wear them anyway, but they just don't fit. I don't know if a 13 would fit or not, but I've never worn a 13 of any other shoe or sandal.