Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 30, 2014
Don't be fooled by the multiple listings of this product in Men's and Women's categories. They are exactly the same, even though the prices are often different! The Brazilian, European, and US men's sizes are what's printed on the sole. As long as you order by that you'll be fine.

"Marine Blue" is a rich, intense cobalt blue. If you are familiar with Yves Klein, it is definitely bordering on IKB territory. Because of the rubber material, it has that deep, velvety, matte finish to it that looks so great in this color. I have been guilty of buying quite a few things in this color / material combo just because it looks so good (silicone pot holders, silicone spatulas, a rubber-finish phone handset, a rubber phone case, etc.).

And yes, they run small. For reference, I usually wear a US women's 8.5 in sandals (9 or 9.5 in closed-toe shoes). In these, I wear the Brazil 37-38 / US Men's 7-8, which is sold as a women's 9-10. They are just perfectly (barely) big enough for me. If you are a 9.5 or 10, definitely get the next larger size.
on September 17, 2012
These are so comfortable. They are very soft, flexible, and durable. All that considering how thin they are. I've had them for 2 years now and they are still holding up.
on January 6, 2013
Just got them but it seems paying for the name, don't see any difference from the $3.50 Old Navy flip flops. Either trade down to Old Navy or go up for the Adidas slides at about $26.

Definitely sized small. I normally wear 11 or 11.5 but the 12/13 fit perfectly. The 10/11 size would've been way too small.
on October 18, 2015
Surprisingly comfortable. I've gone through a few of the knockoffs before finally trying these. They are a bit heavier than your drug store variety, but they are also more durable. They've lasted 5+ years and I've only gotten a new pair because the sole was worn down and gotten slippery. The traction on wet concrete is actually very good. There are other little design details that make this flip flop a bit more comfortable, such as the slightly tapering sole. While other flip flops are totally flat, these have a slightly thicker heel and slightly thinner toe area. Maybe I have a weird gait, but I used to catch the tip on the pavement every once in a while with the cheap slippers, but with these, I can walk without embarrassment.

I wear 8.5 sized dress shoes and usually a 9 in athletic shoes, a sized 9 in these slippers fits perfectly.
on September 14, 2015
I bought these to replace a green, Brazilian flagged, and striped sole pair of Havaianas that finally broke after of twelve years of daily wear around the house and sometimes out to the grocery store. I also had the black, Brazilian Flagged version that lasted about seven years, I wore them out to the beach, shopping around town, and to casual pool side gatherings or bbqs. Since I already knew what size to get this new pair fit perfectly. These are simpler aesthetically than my last two pairs but they have the exact same quality, fit, and most importantly comfort that no other flip flop provides.
on August 13, 2014
These broke after 3 summer months usual use. The disk broke off the thong, rendering them a total loss. Contacted Havaianas - they said it's not their problem. Amazon, which I'm generally quite satisfied with, has this flaw: No returns or replacements after 30 days even if the product is totally defective. Also these have a feminine shape - the portion in front of the small toes sticks out a lot.

I've picked up three pair flip-flops at a local discount store for $1.49 each and am much more satisfied with those.

Don't pay for a name - especially since they don't stand behind their product.
on June 3, 2015
The goods received do not tally with the image description, at the start of the didn't notice, drop down, can't return
review image
on May 25, 2015
+Very comfy after you break them.
+Great for home use
+Comfy

-not slip resistant, be careful when walking across slippery or wet surfaces
-straps might not last with long walks or on somewhat rugged (beach) terrain but you get what you pay for
-the straps might take a day or so of use until it settles in the intended position since it seems to want to twist inwards when new.
on December 5, 2015
We all love Havaiianas and will never choose another flip flop over them. They really are made better and more comfortable than other flip flops and can be worn for a lot longer than other brands without getting uncomfortable.
on June 23, 2016
Love this shoes! I have had them for years, they are the only ones I will buy. Worth the extra money. I wear them all summer long and I do lots of things ranging from yard work to walking around. My feet stink in the cheap ones , but not these!