5.0 out of 5 stars I love wearing havaianas
I purchased these after a strap on my original pair broke after 6 years. Well worth the price and I expect them to last just as long.
Published 1 month ago by bk

3.0 out of 5 stars Havaianas
So the design was great just like pictured and I loved the style but the toe joint on the flop is too close to the top of the sandal so that my toes touch the edge of the sandal and there is a good inch behind my heel which causes a very loud flop. When I center my foot on the sandal it's a perfect I'm a size 10.5 and the sandal is a 10-11 so its the right size just off...
Published 22 months ago by C. Pineda

5.0 out of 5 stars I love wearing havaianas, June 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip flop!, May 20, 2014
Havaianas, yes, you can argue that this product is overpriced or over branded, but you can never go wrong with this product.
With price, comes quality and this Havaianas flip-flops do not play around with their quality. It perfectly fit and very comfortable. As someone born and lived in a tropical country for most of my lifetime, I've worn many brands of flip-flops but they are nothing compared to this. The only thing that I hope now is that this flip-flop is going to be durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can never go wrong with a Havaiana, December 26, 2013
I've been a big fan of this brand for some time now. Their designs and patterns are decent but the fit and finish is top notch. The rubber soles last a long, long time. Usually the only reason I get rid of a pair of these is because I lose one of them! I had a pair for 6 years...I wore them every summer and put some nice divots in the soles but they still held strong....

A good Flip Flop for sure.

PROs

Cozy and comfortable. The rubber soles are the way to go. They feel better than the plastic and they conform to your foot over time.
Sizes run true....A size 10 fit nicely on my size 10 foot.

CONs

None....

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these sandals!, November 21, 2013
I have always been a Havaianas fan since getting my first pair in Rio. I have purchased them here, but suspect, I have bought knock-offs, b/c they have quickly fallen apart. Real Havaianas can take a beating and last for years. I am very active and wear these often, they are comfortable, and great - the real deal! Other flip flops can hurt your toes because they are made from cheap plastic that doesn't stretch with your feet. Havaianas are rubber and SO comfy. I love Havaianas!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip flops I know, September 7, 2013
Love my flip flops, excellently made, good material, fits perfectly, comfortable to walk long distances, looks great.

Way way better than any other brand out there in my opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Havaianas Men's Trend Flip Flop,Ice Grey,39 BR/7-8 M US, August 25, 2013
The slipper itself looks and performs very good but for some reason the size is a little too big for me compares to other product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocking, August 5, 2013
Size was true to form. Bought them as a gift for someone and they loved them. He said they are very comfortable. The color combination was nice and masculine. Very pleased with this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flip flops, June 20, 2013
Best flip flops , very comfortable and they last a very long time ! Everyone needs a pair!
The designs are great

5.0 out of 5 stars Havaianas are the best flip flops, May 18, 2013
Why wouldn't Brazilians be the best in flip floppers. This one I bought was size 11.5. MMMMMmmmmmm. Total satisfaction and sore next day because of the new fit, but no complaints. Hurts so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, yellow!!, April 25, 2013
Do you know how hard it is to find bright yellow flip-flops? These could be a wee-bit brighter, but they are definitely the color of yellow I was looking for. They fit exactly as expected. There was a tiny tab of rubber that was rubbing the top of my foot on one of the flip-flops, but I trimmed it off with some craft scissors and now they are perfect. If you need/like/want yellow, order away!

Havaianas Men's Trend Sandal