Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on May 7, 2012
I love Havaianas but buyer beware that the sizing on Amazon is incorrect. The sizes are a size smaller than listed. For example the size 37/38 is NOT an American 7-8 but actually more like a 6. The true American 7-8 is going to be the Brazil 39 and the shoe itself is even labeled this way when it arrives. Amazon needs to correct the problem - I have to return mine because they do not fit.
on April 3, 2013
I love these; but I had to return them because the size is incorrect in the description of the product. It states that 39/40 is a US 9-10. The tag on the shoes that I received stated they were 39/40, US 7-8. Unfortunately, they were too small.
on October 17, 2013
I lived in "Brazil" for 2 years where the #1 most common foot gear is the flip flop. From soccer to grocery shopping, people wear flip flops every day for everything, and so it's no surprise that the best, most comfortable, most durable, serious flip flop comes form Brasil. Havainas are expensive for a flip flop, but you'll never go back if you buy a set. The cheap $1 foam flip flop can't touch these bad boys. My wife owns 4 pair and I own one. I've bought them for several family members as well.
on March 20, 2015
Seriously, Havaianas are the best flip flops in the world, especially the Brazil Logo flips. Very comfortable and stylish!! I'm one of those annoying people that wear flipflops during the winter, all year long. I also use them as slippers. I have slippers. I just love the comfort and ease of slipping my feet ino Havaianas. This is my third pair of Brazils. Love this gray color! I've also had them in Orange and a lavender blue. ( My all-time faves!!) My first pair was purchased in Destin, Fla., and it was a Havaianas love affair ever after. I also have two pair of dressier Havaianas, the Slim Peacock and the Slim Animals Sandal. My go-to flip is the Brazil Logo. Why? Of all the flip flops I've ever purchased, and there's extensive proof in my closet, the Brazil has the thickest sole and textured footbed. That spells comfort for me because I have plantar fasciitis and I require the thickness. I know. I shouldn't even be wearing flip flops with plantar fasciitis but, listen, if I can't wear flip flops, I ain't going. And if I'm wearing flip flops, you can bet they're Havaianas!!

I wear sizes in between 5 1/2 -6 1/2, on a very rare occasion a 7 depending on brand/designer. The Women's 5-6 M fits perfectly. If you're foot is similar, I recommend THIS size only. Anything bigger will be just that.
on October 21, 2015
Havaianas are great but this review is about sizing, which is incorrectly listed.

A Brazil size 37-38 is in fact a US size 6 (this is printed on the shoe). Also printed on the shoe is EUR 39/40 which is just wrong. They obviously chip and sort by Brazilian size, and have the corresponding other sizes confused, so work out your Brazilian size and order by that.

I wear a US 8.5 and I need the Brazilian 39-40. This has EU 41-42 printed on it but that is nonsense. It corresponds to EU 39-40 as well. So, US size 8, order the shoe labelled US size 9-10.
on June 10, 2014
My friends dog chewed her favourite pair of flip flops so I got her these to replace them. She tells me they fit exactly as expected of a well known firm and that she is very happy with them. They were delivered very quickly too. Thank you.
on July 11, 2014
I ordered based on the other 5 pairs of Havaianas I already have and they arrived just as I ordered. It can be confusing as mens and women's sizes are different and this pair comes in both sizings. I requested and recieved exactly as ordered. Thank you so much.
on June 7, 2014
Was hesitant to order, although very popular and "Oprah wears them" !
When they arrived, I quickly put them on and haven't worn any other flip flops since they were delivered.
The toe separator is so SOFT, you don't realize they are flip flops. More supports that the cheap Old Navy ones, and the look is more tailored. Fit well, true to size.
I'm ordering more colors!
on September 10, 2015
Keeping it short and sweet.

-I am a size 7.5 to 8.5 in women's US depending on the brand (7.5 in Tom's once they've stretched a bit, 8.5 in Chuck Taylor's, etc).
-From heel to the end of my big toe, my foot measures almost exactly 9 inches (~23 cm).
-My foot is 3.75 to 4 inches at it's widest (~10cm).
-I ordered the "39-40 BR / 9-10 B(M) US" size and they fit PERFECTLY.

Conclusion:
It would appear these run a bit small if you go by Amazon's size chart. That is to say, I ordered the 9/10 US size and they fit me when I'm usually an 8.5 in women's so you may want to consider buying the next size up. These are very comfortable and I've been wearing them day in and day out since I bought them. I highly recommend them!
on April 25, 2016
Too small. I ordered size 9-10 for women's, and instead got size 7-8 for men. Is that how they differentiate between men's and women's sizes? Also, the little Brazilian flag had a chunk of melted/warped plastic on it that looked unattractive. The colors on the brown one aren't exactly how they appear in the picture either. The brown looks like chocolate licorice, and the blue stripes on the sides aren't as feminine as I had hoped. I still like Havaianas, but I just feel like this particular product had little care put into it.