Published 18 months ago by Qbanita LA

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as comfortable as the original
Published on June 24, 2012 by A. Rivkin

4.0 out of 5 stars Much too large! A size 7-8 is a 37-38! Don't listen to the reviews that state they are too small!, July 29, 2013
The actual sandals are just as advertised so I had to give them a 4 star. However, I had to go and listen to the reviews which were misleading. After reading the various reviews, I decided to order the 39-40 because so many said they were actually a size 7-8. Well, they are NOTt - they are more like a size 9-10 and way to large for me. I will have to give them away to someone who has large feet as they can not serve me in any way. Please do not listen to the reviews stating the a 39-40 is a size 7-8. I should have gone by the actual advertisement, not the reviews.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as comfortable as the original, June 24, 2012
This review is from: Havaianas Women's High Light Flip Flop (Apparel)
I love Havaianas, and have a few pairs of the original and slim. Decided I needed a bit of a lift in my shoe for long dresses. For the first couple of hours they were fine, but after a full day, and not much walking, they rubbed my foot raw. The straps on these are just not as soft and comfortable. i don't know what it is, but my foot was bleeding in two places where the straps hit them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this flip flop, December 12, 2013
Fit is accurate. Really like the slight heel. Wish Havaiana still made them, would buy in every color. If you find them grab them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!!, July 25, 2013
These r great flip flops. Love the little wedge as I am 5'1". The toe is a little more square than my other Havaianas but still great. Might order the beige ones now!! Great price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Haviana Flip Flops exactly as promised, August 18, 2009
You won't be disappointed! Very comfortable and no breaking-in time needed. The color is as shown and the height of this flip flop is perfect foe every day or dressed up for evening with a sparkly embellishment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 11, 2014
These flip flops are perfect for a petite woman like myself! At 5ft I will take every extra inch I can get, these provide a little lift without being too obvious.

1.0 out of 5 stars First Havaianas, and strips broke off in a month!!, April 22, 2014
I own many pairs of flip-flops and decided to try Havaianas after I saw positive reviews. However, It's weak. Only lasted for a month. Doesn't worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars not for the high arched foot, April 11, 2014
I always buy havaianas as they are very comfy, but not this one on me. I have a high arched foot and the straps feels a lil tight which causes redness even when I do short walks. I would still recommend this to those with low arched foot though as they look nice on the feet

1.0 out of 5 stars Havaianas Women's High Light Flip Flop,Navy Blue,BR 39/40 (7-8 M US), July 2, 2013
Have purchased other Havaiana flip flops from other retailers. The fit of this flip flop is true to size. Yet, the quality of this is not on par with those I have purchased elsewhere. I don't feel these are worth the price :(

2.0 out of 5 stars They fit snug, April 22, 2013
I' am going on vacation in a few weeks, I was trying to find a good comfy flip flop that I can rely on to walk around for hours at a time, with no issues. I read the reviews on these, (never heard about them before, amazon) and I bought them, keeping in mind the reviews I read. Unfortunately, they fit a bit snug on me. Im normally a good 10 and I have a pretty medium wide foot. But I walked around in them for a few hours and they left a red mark on the top of my foot and seemed to squeeze my foot. Not comfortable at all! If you have a wide foot, consider going bigger.

Havaianas Women's High Light Flip Flop