Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 29, 2013
The actual sandals are just as advertised so I had to give them a 4 star. However, I had to go and listen to the reviews which were misleading. After reading the various reviews, I decided to order the 39-40 because so many said they were actually a size 7-8. Well, they are NOTt - they are more like a size 9-10 and way to large for me. I will have to give them away to someone who has large feet as they can not serve me in any way. Please do not listen to the reviews stating the a 39-40 is a size 7-8. I should have gone by the actual advertisement, not the reviews.
on January 26, 2015
I'm a huge fan of Havaianas... but not of these in particular.
I have 2 pairs of the regular flat flip flops and find that they are exponentially more comfortable than these.
For whatever reason, the thong area of this shoe is just uncomfy.
I definitely would not recommended for long walks, as I seem to accumulate pressure in the balls of my feet while wearing these as well.
I decided to keep the shoes anyway, but I still prefer the true flat flip flops.
on June 17, 2015
These are fine durable flip flops but since I have found Okabashi I will never buy Havaianas again, I do think they are cute for teenagers as they have all sorts of little charms and doodads that you can decorate the thong, but I am well out of adolescence.
on June 24, 2012
I love Havaianas, and have a few pairs of the original and slim. Decided I needed a bit of a lift in my shoe for long dresses. For the first couple of hours they were fine, but after a full day, and not much walking, they rubbed my foot raw. The straps on these are just not as soft and comfortable. i don't know what it is, but my foot was bleeding in two places where the straps hit them.
on April 3, 2015
I have several pairs of the regular flat havianas. In fact I have been wearing this brand for years and buy new ones every year because I wear them out. These however don't fit the same. They are tight in tbe straps and they are a little smaller than their flat counterparts. I kept them because I was leaving for a trip and figure they would stretch out after a couple of wears. Not so.
Maybe size up.
on June 25, 2013
These are a great option for when you want a little lift from the standard flat havaianas. I ordered the 39 Br/9-10M because the actual havaianas sandal for a 39 is a us size 7/8 and I am a 8. ( as printed on shoe)
on June 18, 2014
I like wearing the high Havaianas flip-flops and have owned a pair for a couple of years before ordering these from Amazon in both black and gold. I ordered both pairs in sz 37, which I always successfully wear in Havaianas... I'm a 7 1/2 medium in regular shoes. The black ones fit well but the gold ones are uncomfortably tight and wear a groove into my foot. I'm hoping they'll stretch because I love the neutral color.
on September 11, 2014
I wear these ever day - gives me just a little height (I need it) and the gold is a nice color. These are so comfy that I'm often too lazy to wear nice shoes to dinner and end up wearing these instead.
on April 11, 2014
I always buy havaianas as they are very comfy, but not this one on me. I have a high arched foot and the straps feels a lil tight which causes redness even when I do short walks. I would still recommend this to those with low arched foot though as they look nice on the feet
on July 2, 2013
Have purchased other Havaiana flip flops from other retailers. The fit of this flip flop is true to size. Yet, the quality of this is not on par with those I have purchased elsewhere. I don't feel these are worth the price :(