5.0 out of 5 stars THE best flip-flops...
Published on May 12, 2010 by K. L. Zedeker

3.0 out of 5 stars Good flip flops
Nice comfortable flip flops. They held together for a summer, then let go between the toes. I tried hot glue, superglue, but the plug was shot. Don't pay full price for them.
Published on September 6, 2012 by SusiQ

5.0 out of 5 stars THE best flip-flops..., May 12, 2010
This review is from: Havaianas Women's Slim Flip Flop (Apparel)
If you love flip-flops, but have never tried Havaianas, then you need to! They are the best flip-flop hands down. My first pair lasted about 10 yrs before they finally started to show wear and tear, so paying $20+ for them is worth it. I have bought the other cheap, foam-like, no-name brands before and 1) they look cheap, 2) they only last a season before they need to be replaced and 3) they get dirty/stained really easily. Havaianas are made out of a patented rubber that makes them incredibly durable, stain resistant and comfortable. Not to mention, the designs and colors are absolutely adorable. I have had pairs for years and the design on the sole is still vibrant---no fading or rubbing off.

The "Top" style fits like a standard flip-flop. These are the "Slims" and they are narrower with a thinner strap. I find these just as comfortable as the "Top" style with a dressier look. Do note, that if you have a wide foot the "Slims" are not for you. I have small feet, fairly narrow and my foot just fits. I feel Havaianas tend to run big, as I normally wear a size 6 in every other shoe, but wear a US 4/5 (Brazilian 35/36) in Havaianas. I currently own 7 pairs, and will probably get more.

Edit: To those complaining about size issues...I recommend measuring the length in inches of a pair of flip-flops you already own that fit (from longest part of the toe to heel). Use this measurement when looking at the size chart on the Havaianas website to determine what size you should order.

5.0 out of 5 stars USA WOMEN: THE SIZES ARE IN MEN'S SIZES, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Havaianas Women's Slim Flip Flop (Apparel)
I see so many people perplexed about what size to order in the Havaianas. I went to their website to figure it out. You are ordering a flip flop based on Brazilian sizing that is stamped with a USA MEN'S SIZE equivalent. For example, size 39/40 is a USA MENS size 7/8. If you are a woman, you need to convert that USA MENS size into a woman's size...basically, you'll add 2 to the USA MENS number. For example, the men's size 7/8 would convert to a woman's size 9/10.
I purchased Brazilian size 39/40 for myself. That is a men's size 7/8 and stamped so on the flip flop. I wear a USA woman's size 9 and the flip flop fits perfectly.
I purchased Brazilian size 37/38 for my step daughter. That is a men's size 5/6 and stamped so on the flip flop. She wears a USA woman's size 7.5 and the flip flop fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 12, 2012
I wear size 8.5-9 and the 39/40 Brazil is perfect! And I mean perfect because my heel fits right before the edge of the sandal and I love it! The strap is a tad bit shinier than the rest of the flip-flop but it's fine with me! At first the strap sort of dug into my foot near the.toe area where the two straps meet and I just put a small band-aid under but after the second time it seems like it adjusted and now they are very comfortable. Love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Fantastic Flip-Flops, October 14, 2009
Ms. M (Southwest ~ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Havaianas Women's Slim Flip Flop (Apparel)
If you love flip-flops, the way I love flip-flops, you're going to fall in love with Havaianas! Havaianas is the "cadillac" of flip-flops.

Quality and comfort, they don't feel flimsy nor cheap. A lot of times flip-flops can be constructed inexpensive and you feel as if you're going to fall right out of them. Not these flip-flops!

The sole of the shoe is thick which gives good support / cushion. Easy to wear all day without tiring your feet. No weird pinching between the toes or rubbing on the top, or sides, of your feet. Quality material used, no weird rubber odor / smell.

I've only had them a couple months and I can tell they're going to last, with comfort, a long time. This makes me very happy! Even though they're a bit pricey, I suspect I won't have to buy new flip-flops for a long time to come.

Super cute and slimming, they won't make your feet look big nor chunky. In fact they give the illusion of smaller / narrower feet. I have a medium width feet and they seem a bit thinner. Polished toes, and your feet look like a million bucks!

These flip-flops run true to size. I wear a woman's 8.5 US and 39-40 BR fit perfect.

I like how Havaianas offers so many different colors and patterns. I initially bought two pairs, black and white, to see if I'd like them before committing to more. Next summer I look forward to stocking up various styles and colors!

Nice way to inexpensively expand to ones sandal wardrobe with simplistic stylish sense.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Flip Flops, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Havaianas Women's Slim Flip Flop (Apparel)
This are the best flipflops I've ever owned -- they take a little breaking in, but once they're broken in, they are incredibly comfortable. I have worn mine for 3 summers and they are just beginning to wear out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good flip flops, September 6, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Size, July 2, 2012
Ordered 2 pair of size 9--one was the right size one size 5.??? I live in Canada so returning them is not a viable option. The shoes are great but the people filling the orders need to sharpen up.

5.0 out of 5 stars soooo comfy, June 20, 2008
never really believed how these flip flops can be more comfy than the others, but yes, they are. love the color.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not authentic., August 19, 2013
I ordered a second pair of havaianas in the exact same size and color that I already own, so I was able to do a side by side comparison. These are definitely *NOT* real havaianas. Everything (color, sizing, material) is off. I guess you get what you pay for... so I'm ordering the real thing from a different seller for full price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, July 25, 2012
Disappointed with these flip flops and order in general. To start, Amazon falsly labeled 37/38 BR as 7/8 M US ... when I received the order, the 37/38 actually said size 6. I returned those and ordered a 39/40 BR, which Amazon advertises as a 9/10 M US. I received them today and they say size 7/8. Basically, the sizing is off (probably due to them being made in Brazil compared to US sizes) so be careful.

When I received the new pair today, the bottom is scuffed and they do not look brand new. Additionally, one of the small round pieces of the strap that goes through to the bottom of the shoe is falling out and does not seem like it will last.

Wouldn't recommend ordering them on Amazon, better off going to a store that sells them and trying on to find your size and making sure the pair is well assembled.

Havaianas Women's Slim Flip Flop