Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Havaianas Women's Top Flip Flop
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 15, 2014
I fell in love with Havaianas almost a decade ago when a coworker brought a pair back from Brazil. I still have that pair - they've held up that long. I've only ever had one pair break, and I assure you that was after heavy-duty usage. These flip flops hold up and are SUPER comfortable!
on February 20, 2015
Gave these to my wife the last 2 Valentine's Days, along with chocolates, of course. She says they are the best she's had. They are mostly a shower shoe, but they look great and she loves them. Also, as a man, its nice to have your gifts appreciated : )
on August 8, 2014
I've been wearing them non-stop all summer and they are still in great shape and nice and cushiony and squashy, they haven't flattened out at all like cheapie flip flops do. The straps are comfortable too. Havaianas are worth the extra few bucks, I want more colors!
on July 3, 2014
So this is the third pair of Havaianas flip flops that I've purchased. The first pair was too small even though I ordered a size that said br 39/40 us 9/10. When I received the shoe it was too small and the shoe was clearly stamped size 7/8. So I enlisted the help of customer service to order the correct size. I was reassured the first pair was just a mistake and since I needed a size 9 he again ordered me the br 39/40 us 9/10. Guess what? Wrong again! shoes came stamped with size 7/8! Ok so thought I'd give it one more try and this time ordered size br 41/ US 11/12 in a different color..they arrive and fit perfectly. this time the shoes are stamped with a size 9. HOWEVER the strap on the right foot is twisted in such a way that it wouldn't lay flat against my foot and was very uncomfortable plus unbelievably it's a different color than the rest of the shoe it's like it had been faded out or something! Needless to say back they go and no more Havaianas for me!!!!
on May 7, 2015
The ones I received are clearly knock-offs as the sizing is inaccurate. They are a EUR41/2 ; BR39-40 and US Women's 7/8. This is wrong. The corresponding size in the US system would be a US Men's 7/8 (equivalent to a US Women's 9/10). I purchased several pairs of Havaianas while living in Brazil (always the 39-40) and they were not like these. I have to say they are pretty good quality knock-offs though - which explains why I paid only 9.99.
on June 5, 2014
Gorgeous color, fit perfect, so comfortable! I ordered these because the last pair of Havianas I had finally broke after 8 years of owning them and wearing them constantly. A great shoe and a staple as far as I'm concerned!
on January 17, 2015
This is like my 10th pair of Havianas. I have them in many colors. I keep buying them because they last for a long time (years) and come in great colors. They do NOT hurt between the toes as some flip flops do. It was my bad that I wanted terqoise but ordered lake green without looking at the name of the color. Lake green color in photo seems a little misleading but nonetheless, they are a gorgeous color and I will wear them. I am a true 7.5 and I buy them 7-8 and they fit PERFECT.
on August 3, 2014
This is my first pair of Havaianas. I am a US size 8 based on my pair of New Balance, so I bought a 37 BR/7-8 US which fits just nice. And my feet is wide on the front so the Top Flip Flop fits the front well. The Flip Flop feels solid and unlike other flip flops I bought in the past, which felt filmsy. Glad that I bought this!
on May 23, 2014
Like the flip flop. I'm glad I followed the advice of the other reviews and ordered a size up. I normally wear size 7 1/2 -8, but ordered the 9/10 and it fits perfect, just right.
on May 15, 2014
Obviously one is not hiking in flip flops, but for general comfy, running-around flip flops, these beat the pants off the Old Gappy and Archery store generics. Wear great. I'll buy Havianas going forward.