Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 31, 2013
According to other reviews that said these run big, I first ordered these in a 10-11 and they were too small (I'm a size 11.5). Then I got them in a 12-13 and they were too big. Since I was just two days away from vacation and needed flip flops... I kept em.

The first day I wore them (from the front door to the car) the 'thong' came out of its hole. That in itself is ridiculous. I put it back in and just a few hours later, another one came out, this time on the side. I went home and gorilla glued the things into place and they held up for months like that.

Overall, I'm very disappointed with them. You really shouldn't have to glue your $25 flip flops to make them work.
on August 22, 2015
I got these to match my new bathing suits, around the yard and our pool. They are comfy, well fitting, and seem to be sturdy. They are very reminiscent of the flip-flops from Woolworth's Mom used to buy us as kids, but these seem to be quite well made & they're certainly cheaper here than in the stores where I've seen them for $20 or more.
on December 12, 2015
I love Havaianas, but the straps on these continue to fold in on top of my feet. I find myself constantly stopping to turn them over. When they turn over, the straps begin to hurt as they cut into my feet. While I love the color and the fit, I don't wear them as much because I know that I will have to adjust them all day.
on July 16, 2013
These are by far the most comfortable rubber flip flops I have ever owned. They are made quite well and the style is exactly what I was looking for. I wear them more often than I thought I would. My inention was to wear them to the beach & to my yoga classes but I find mysellooking for other opportunities to wear them because I like them so much.
on July 6, 2015
They are great sandals and the fit is as expected. I can wear them for hours at a time without discomfort but by no means are these meant to substitute a high end comfort shoes.
The only reason I gave it a 4 stars is because the straps are wider than I expected and the yellow is too bright. I will be wearing it inside the house but probably not as much in public as I had hoped.
on October 16, 2013
So, I work at a summer camp at the beach and ordered these to hopefully prevent my leather rainbow sandals from disintegrating from the salt water. Dozens of my co-workers had havaianas and so i expected them to last. Only they didn't. Within a week the rubber strap started to pull out of the toe. If I wanted crappy sandals that would do that I would have just gotten them from Old Navy. I would suggest getting some cheap sandals cause these are not worth the money.
on July 4, 2013
I wear a size 12 , I ordered size 12-13 ...by the way they size I would need size 15 but I bought the largest size they offer . The flip flop itself is very nice if you have little feet order a couple of sizes larger then you would normally and it should fit properly.
on December 29, 2012
This is my third pair of Havaianas. Since I first started wearing them, I have never looked back. I love how comfortable the slipper feels and its durability to withstand a few years of hard wearing! Great!
on September 19, 2015
I was really surprised how wonderful these sandals are. Enough support in them. Comfortable. Also the sole on the sandal is thick, not too thin. I find them heavy, but not a bad heavy since they offer comfort and support. I would definitely purchase these sandals again.
on August 11, 2013
Standard havaianas - got these cause I thought they would look cool, they do.

The white lettering stands out and I love the fact that the Brazilian flag is not on the strap like every other havaiana out there - not because I have anything against the flag (I used to live there myself) but I like "different." Blue, gray, kinda neon green and white definitely work for me, hence the 5 stars.

See 1 answered question