Have you per ordered yet? Just wanted to get an idea of how many people here have pre ordered. If you pre ordered drop a line on the date you ordered.

Just pre ordered mine about 15 minutes ago. Pretty excited about this phone.
asked by Luis R. Martinez on June 20, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 answers
A
Have you used Belle yet? It's actually not bad at all. I carry and HTC One X alongside an N9 and an N8 (which is pretty low spec from a spec performance standpoint) and the N8 is not bad at all. It is still the camera that is the killer feature but having also used a Nokia 701 with updated hardware I am looking forward to the 808 performing like a 701 with a camera better then the fantastic N8's.

We shall see I guess.
Luis R. Martinez answered on June 21, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
mines coming too. Ill keep the N8 for my sip based phone system and as a digital camera. would have got black but no prime option. I think that symbian offers a lot that other phone cant or dont do well like bluetooth profiles galore, accessibility of multiple radios while using apps and browser for serious multitasking. android is closer but nothing compares to symbian in that respect.
bear answered on July 2, 2012

A
Which Symbian is too old? Which Symbian are you familiar with?
808PureView answered on June 21, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
just waiting for the black version...
Ed answered on July 6, 2012

A
Oh ok. I have Belle on my N8 but the 808 runs Belle FP1 which is newer and has a lot of improvements and enhancements. Not to mention 808 is twice as fast as the N8 680Mhz vs 808 1.3Ghz and has twice as much RAM (256 vs 512MB), I think we both are in for a positive surprise as the 808 provides the smoothest, fastest, easiest to use (FP1 enhancements) experience like no other Symbian device before it.

If pictures and videos are your top priority, you won't find a better smartphone on the market any time soon.

I hope it works out for you if you choose to give the PureView a chance.
808PureView answered on June 21, 2012

A
I'm running a cooked ROM on my N8 and Belle runs pretty good actually. The browser is pretty weak but most of the other stuff works just fines. I have the OS locked at 60fps and it runs silky smooth. The 808 should be a beast. Only shortcoming could be the market place. Personally I'm not much of an app person. The basics and a few games here and there do me just fine.
Luis R. Martinez answered on June 23, 2012

A
I'll probably pre-order around the 5th of July.
Al answered on June 20, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Pre ordered yesterday. Finally get to put this N9 aside and let my 808 do all the work.
Dave answered on June 21, 2012

A
I've used the latest Belle (on an N8). In short, it was hard to get re-acquainted to after using Android on my Galaxy Nexus (4.0.4). Menial tasks seem to be a major pain, even on Belle. This camera may be enough to get me back into Belle, but I have my doubts.
Debt Free answered on June 21, 2012

A
put mine in, can't wait. Hopefully no purple screens...

What are the chances of them getting this to us earlier than the 10th ?
twilo answered on June 29, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product