Have you per ordered yet? Just wanted to get an idea of how many people here have pre ordered. If you pre ordered drop a line on the date you ordered.

Just pre ordered mine about 15 minutes ago. Pretty excited about this phone.
asked by Luis R. Martinez on June 20, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 11-17 of 17 answers
A
Been counting down for months! The camera on this is freakin ridiculous! Enough said. Enjoyed my N8 going on 2 years, but in need of a change. Only wish it came in orange like my N8. As for Symbian, not my favorite. But I want a good camera phone that's all :)
Cody Hutton answered on July 5, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Cancelled my preorder from July 2 so I could get Saturday delivery.
Al answered on July 6, 2012

A
Did it work ? I was hoping to get it on Saturday (today) as well, but i didn't know that you had to re-order.. it doesn't make any sense :)
Vlado answered on July 7, 2012

A
I canceled my order on Friday (yesterday, around 11AM PST) when I saw it was in stock but my pre order from June 20 did not go through yet.
So I canceled the old one and set a new order using one day prime shipping and it was shipped out minutes after; expected today (saturday).
Only problem is I live in LA area and I got stuck with UPS(usually it's Ontrac) for this order. They tend to deliver very late and I wanted it so I can go to the beach and snap some shots during the day.. 2:50 local time here and it has yet to arrive, tracking states out for delivery though.
Dave answered on July 7, 2012

A
Oh man.. I didn't know I can do that.. I really needed it before I leave for Yosemite Monday morning. Strange that they served normal orders before the pre-orders. Oh, well :) Mine says shipped now, but I don't think Ontrac delivers on Sundays
Vlado answered on July 7, 2012

A
Saturday delivery almost didn't work. UPS estimated a 12pm delivery. The UPS guy delivered it to the wrong address at 11:42am. I had to call customer service, who told me they would contact the driver but wouldn't be able to deliver until Monday. At this point I am stomping around my living room furious about paying extra for Saturday delivery and getting screwed over. Yes, I got mad over five bucks. Luckily a UPS guy showed up around 12:45.

I hope things worked out well for Dave.
Al answered on July 7, 2012

A
I did. Will probably back out prior to shipping though. Symbian is just too old these days (I'm very familiar with it - used for many years). We'll see.
Debt Free answered on June 20, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product