Published on July 20, 2011 by Bonnie

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Like the three stars I put on it, it's just OK
Published 22 days ago by greg

5.0 out of 5 stars Haven...Brilliant! Always anticipating the next episode...love it!, July 20, 2011
Bonnie (Huntington Beach) - See all my reviews
When I saw Season 1 pilot of Haven on the Syfy channel, I thought that this was an amazing concept and an extremely entertaining show. You don't get many great story lines in TV today...just a lot of fast-paced, action-filled with everything happening at the blink of an eye, shoot `em up and throw them out...case solved (which I like but prefer differing choices). With Haven, you get that sci-fi, supernatural long-lasting drama, that actually has a tale in each episode (it reminds me of the old Hitchcock or Twilight Zone series.

All the characters in this series have some paranormal capacity, but you never know quite what it is. Take for example the main character, FBI agent Audrey Parker, there is some eeriness about her but it never is identified; only speculated... but she is the enforcement officer in this small town Haven, Maine that upholds the law, battles the paranormal and resolves the unknown. After all, Haven is a town were mysterious things occur, and therefore, attract people with some assortment of the supernatural affiliation.

"Haven" is a wonderfully witty and entertaining series. Of course, you must like this kind of genre to fully appreciate sci-fi, supernatural drama at its finest. Season 2 has turned out to be just as awesome as season 1. I just love summer TV on the Syfy channel...many great original series worth watching. I'm always anticipating the next Haven episode...love it! The story line's uniqueness is Brilliant!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, September 8, 2012
I absolutely love this TV show and can't wait for the next season to begin! I only hope there are many more seasons to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars The fact that this is an amazing series aside...., September 14, 2012
The packaging is a small step up from last seasons awkward off set stack and tabs, which seems like it won't last. This season has the discs double stacked on a spindle, I don't feel it will last long either but longer than season ones. I do have a tendency to watch shows/episodes many times when I truly enjoy the story or characters. So my usage may be a little higher than most and packaging is important to me. Also as a side note the HAVEN wind vane on the menu is bad-ass. I enjoy a marathon, or play all feature which is also included on this seasons menu. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating series, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Haven Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
One of my favorite TV series. I like all the characters, their interaction and the arc of the story line. I didn't read the Stephen King story it is based on so I have no quarrels with how it is being portrayed (how well it follows the original story, etc... ) Very interesting shows and similar to Fringe in the uniqueness of events taking place in the town of Haven.

5.0 out of 5 stars exciting series, February 24, 2013
The second series was as good as the first. It continues on about the mystery of the "troubles" and the show always develops interesting troubles. In the the second series it digs into Audrey Parkers character more and explains her relationship with Lucy and Sarah (who are all the same person but from different eras). I highly recommend watching from the beginning (series one) and sticking with the show. It is confusing at first but once you've watch a few shows things start to fall into place. You really do understand the show and start to get hooked. I rented the entire series and watched the shows continuously which helped make more sense. I then loved it so much bought the collections. Enjoyed it a lot!

5.0 out of 5 stars LLove this series!!!, February 23, 2013
This review is from: Haven Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
My teenagers and I absolutely love this series. season 1 was amazing! Season 2 was even better. Can't wait for Season 3, 4, 5...you get the picture

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 19, 2013
The series is fun and the people work well together. Now we can watch it over and over when we want to.

5.0 out of 5 stars H, February 10, 2013
This review is from: Haven Season 2 (Amazon Instant Video)
I am a Haven fanatic! I absolutely love Emily Rose as Audrey! I had missed a show so I needed to catch up, this is one series, where you really do need to see everything to know where you stand in the end, because you have may have missed something.

5.0 out of 5 stars My fav show, January 24, 2013
Don't really know what to say other than I love the show and the blu-rays look and sound wonderful. Looking forward to picking up seasons three. I will say that the price of the bluray for a 13 episode syfy show, is too expensive. But, oh well.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS SHOW, January 21, 2013
HAVEN IS MY FAVORITE TV SHOW I RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO LOVES SCI FI SHOWS.
IT HAS SUSPENCE AND SOME ACTION