Haven't made a post since Skyrim, but I can honestly say I am pumped for a New RPG

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 1, 2012 4:01:28 AM PST
C. Duncan says:
Anyone else excited for this game? I mean I love skyrim, but I am feeling a change of pace, I played the demo a few times and I thought to myself hey this may not be bad, a bit buggy, but looks like it has a real upside.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 4, 2012 1:03:53 PM PST
D. Hill says:
Okay so I am torn between buying this or Kinect for my xbox i am in love with rpg games cause im a nerd like that.. based on playing the demo's what do you sujest?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 4, 2012 3:18:23 PM PST
I'm personally not a fan of the Kinect. It was just an attempt to match the appeal to the casual market that both Nintendo and Sony got into. It's rather buggy and needs a lot of room to work, and what you can do is extremely limited. I'd just go with the game.

Ah, and about the demo, keep in mind that they split the demo off from the main game a while ago so that it could be ready in time. It's a stripped down version of the game just intended to give you a taste of the final version. They had to keep the download size down. The actual game kept going after splitting off from the demo, and only a few bug fixes were moved over from the main game. I liked the demo. It was fun enough that any minor flaws didn't really matter.

Posted on Feb 5, 2012 5:40:48 PM PST
kinect is for children. really, it is. it was made for the toddlers and older people who aren't into hardcore games. get KoA.

Posted on Feb 6, 2012 2:31:20 AM PST
M.B says:
I only play one game on kinect and that is dance central series, I would buy this game instead. But if you have kids or a large family and want to play something with them then get kinect . Kinect is fun for groups of people.

Posted on Feb 6, 2012 3:54:34 AM PST
C. Duncan says:
I agree, I have kinect and usually the only people that want to play it is my wife and her friends or little kids (my wife is 24 and all of her friends are the same age so envision all those females who aren't technology savvy in awe of the kinect....)

Posted on Feb 6, 2012 6:02:04 PM PST
ThaRoost says:
The kinect is pretty weak. It's microsofts version of the wii. I really don't like the direction they're going here with 360. the wii-like avatars and kinect and this new update. They're forgetting about the actual gamers. especially the adult gamers. Get KoA.... I have a good feeling it's going to be a big deal.

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 3:39:56 AM PST
C. Duncan says:
After playing for 6 hours last night, this game did not disappoint.

Posted on Feb 8, 2012 12:58:17 PM PST
Joel says:
Loving this game and considering Skyrim for ps3 is a unplayable pile of junk this will tide me over well in the hopes maybe they will actually give me what I paid for when I purchased Skyrim.

Posted on Feb 10, 2012 12:25:30 PM PST
NCGuy says:
I am getting burned out on Skyrim.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Feb 1, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Xbox 360
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (458)