5.0 out of 5 stars Having it all
Thank you for having this book available! This is 3 generations of All MY Children fans and definatly Erica Kane fans.
I loved this book when it firt came out, and now my daughter can enjoy it too.

Love it :)
Published on September 13, 2010 by Erica

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the true Erica
Published on July 27, 1997

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the true Erica, July 27, 1997
This review is from: Having It All (Hardcover)
AMC Fans will question the integrity of the author of this book. It IS NOT Erica. (we know she's a fictional character). But the book is over-the-top even for Erica. Knowing her as well as I do, (20 years), I know that Erica would never go on as incessantly as occurs in this book. Erica doesn't use the verbiage that is used in this book. It's a light piece of fluff that is entertaining, but you know from the first page that the author did not really get into Erica Kane's psyche. I could have done Erica better justice myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Having it all, September 13, 2010
This review is from: Having It All (Hardcover)
I loved this book when it firt came out, and now my daughter can enjoy it too.

Love it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for all gay men., March 23, 2001
This review is from: Having It All (Hardcover)
If ever a gay man wanted to obtain absolute fabulosity, this book is a great start. Beginning to end this book is one of the best descriptions of how someone can go from having nothing to Having It All.

5.0 out of 5 stars who doesnt love Erica Kane, January 12, 2014
This review is from: Having It All (Hardcover)
Dont expect a tell all tale.. or gossip.. its cute beach chair story.. if you know the show and the character you will like this
book.. some reference and insight but .. its not a scandal story or Susan Lucci life story

5.0 out of 5 stars Even more fun to own now, February 20, 2012
This review is from: Having It All (Hardcover)
I ordered this book because after the cancellaltion of All My Children I felt sad. An institution down the drain because of an uninteresting show but cheaper to produce. When I saw that there were these Erica Kane books available, I wanted to have it. Great service and great book.

2.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed., July 1, 1998
This review is from: Having It All (Hardcover)
I was so excited when I found out that there really would be a book the fans could read! But I was disappointed because the book was so flippant. It was even too "in my own little world with NO idea what reality is" even for Erica. It caused me to resent the fact that my life could not be depicted as Erica expected her life to be. I think this book could have been written from a much more enjoyable and entertaining aspect. The thoughts weren't even consistent throughout the book. When will we get to read Mike Roy's book he wrote 13 years ago about Erica? Hopefully, it will be better. --Susan Westfall, a fan from the 70's.

4.0 out of 5 stars You can hear the words coming right out of Ms. Lucci's mouth, April 1, 1998
This review is from: Having It All (Hardcover)
I thought this was very light, fun reading, perhaps, there may not be a lot of substance, but... Of course, it may be a little too Erica-ego but at points in the character's life, this was exactly how she felt, thought, and lived. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Erica (as of late), is not as self-centered and self-serving as she has been in the past, but some of these views still hold true. I've added this book to my bookshelf and encourage all soap opera fans to add it to theirs. Kudos to Erica!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Having It All, July 2, 2000
This review is from: Having It All (Hardcover)
Ok, when I read this book I was under the assumption it wouldbe really lame being written by a fictional character, but to mysurprise, it was actually pretty good. For readers who liked this book, Susan Lucci's biography is equally good. She is a very nice person, and she REALLY deserved to win that Emmy!

Having It All
Having It All by Erica Kane (Hardcover - July 1, 1997)
Used & New from: $0.01