5.0 out of 5 stars Hawaiian Authentic Men's Islander Swim Trunks
My husband likes these a lot. They are really sharp looking. They are a good quality material and made well.
Published 5 months ago by Kindle Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits large
Published 5 months ago by Cassidy Lee

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits large, May 12, 2014
I'm 5'9"-5'10" with a 30-32" waist. I'm decently muscular and wanted to show off my legs like the product picture shows because in my vanity, I like to think I have aesthetic vastus mediali. I bought the medium and the thing looks like I ordered a large or x-large. The silhouette is bulky and the cut is longer than appears in the picture. The waist itself is pretty loose, but is adjustable, meaning I'll look like I've got a circus tent tied around my waist. I could probably have fit a small without problems with respect to the waist. If I had to guess, the model in the picture might be 6'2" wearing a small or even with the backs pinched behind his legs. I'll probably be giving this as a gift to the less vain and less arrogant men in my family, because these shorts have disappointed my vain and douchey dreams.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hawaiian Authentic Men's Islander Swim Trunks, May 1, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 10, 2014
Love the color and the fit of the trunks. Will buy another pair in another color soon!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible product, June 16, 2014
Ripped right down the inseam during the first use, had to throw them out. Incredibly disappointing - do not waste your money on these!

4.0 out of 5 stars good length, wide openings., June 15, 2014
Openings are wide, other than that though, great trunks. Length ends before the knee. Dry easy and fast. Light material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great trunks, May 27, 2014
The trunks fit perfect. The color is as depicted in the photo. I have worn them4-5 times and am very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy them, May 15, 2014
I live in south flordia and with a pool in my back yard I said let me try them and the next day order more,great price and is what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Correct size, July 19, 2014
Ordered the size I wanted, received the size I wanted.

Hawaiian Authentic Men's Islander 6 Inch Swim Trunk