5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!
Oils of Aloha moisturizing cream is an amazing product, so I decided to try the shampoo, too. It is all that I expected. It cleans well, smells great, and conditions my hair nicely.
Published on January 30, 2010 by Rosalie M. Hardy

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY deceptive
Published 18 months ago by C. Henggeler

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY deceptive, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Hawaiian Kukui Nut Conditioning Shampoo (Health and Beauty)
I bought this item thinking it would be natural.Bottle and description says conditions naturally,BUT They are first of all making the bottle say natural,making the buyer think it is a natural item,ALSO I cant see how that could be true,that this item,could somehow "inspire" your hair to do what it should do naturally,when it contains poisonous chemicals like sodium laurel sulfate,(SLS),among other bad ingredients. I am sending it back,and amazon was nice as always about my return BUT I usually am very excited about any new beauty products I order,and it seems like they can never get here fast enough.I couldnt wait to try this shampoo,and today it got here,and I got NOTHING. This review is to save other beauty product JUNKIES undue disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, January 30, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Former Kamaina, July 1, 2011
We fell in love with the Oils of Aloha products when we lived in Hawaii; and now I'm glad to find on Amazon.
My husband loves the shampoo; and we also love the soaps which we order through their own website. The shampoo
is great for psoriasis, which my sister uses for, but we just love it for it's cleaning ability.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!, April 5, 2011
Nancy L. Wilson (TEXARKANA, TX, US) - See all my reviews
This is the first conditioning shampoo I have used that I didn't need a seperate conditioner to get the knots out.The smell is amazing and it really made my hair feel wonderful. Excellent product!! I will definately keep using this shampoo. Can't wait to try other Oils of Aloha stuff!!

4.0 out of 5 stars shapoo & hand lotion, March 7, 2010
This is great stuff! It makes skin feel good and keeps it from chapping.......

1.0 out of 5 stars LOve this brand, June 5, 2014
But the shampoo I got on here tangled my hair. I swear I had more hair loss after using this shampoo than regular shampoos. Maybe it is the shampoo, or maybe it is buying it on amazon. I have not had any luck buying Oils of Aloha on amazon, but I love it when I buy it from ABC Stores in Hawaii. They ship too..

4.0 out of 5 stars Good conditioning non-foamy shampoo., April 27, 2014
The conditioning shampoo is just that and nothing more. It doesn't create a lot of foaming shampoo but your hair feels really healthy and conditioned when done using. If you want foamy shampoo pick a different product. If you want healthier hair this works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rehydrates dry skin very well., December 6, 2012
This product is amazing that it really hydrates the skin very well. I 1st purchased this in Kauai, Hawaii this past summer and I'm tickled pink that I can purchase this wonderful product on line. It's like almost going to Kauai!

5.0 out of 5 stars teacher, January 13, 2012
Love this product. It leaves fine hair shiny and clean with no oily feel. Tried it in Hawaii and am very happy I can order it on East coast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hawaiian Kukui Nut Shampoo, December 26, 2011
Lynda L. Douglas (Norcross, GA United States) - See all my reviews
I love the fragrance of this shampoo. It's great and I like the way my hair feels when I wash with it. The only downside is electricity because there is no conditioner for the shampoo.

Hawaiian Kukui Nut Conditioning Shampoo