5.0 out of 5 stars Lotion
Published 23 months ago by Lisa Daak

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaves my hands dryer and more chapped than before...
Published 9 months ago by Mike Allen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lotion, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Hawaiian Moon Aloe Cream - .75 Oz Skin Care Jar (Travel Size) (Misc.)
I bought this lotion at a craft fair about 2 years ago. I left it on the shelf in my bathroom for a couple months before I actually tried it. I only bought it, because I was a vendor at this fair, selling Mary Kay! Thought I would be nice and buy something from someone else to see if it works like they said. IT DOES! I like how thick it goes on. It moisturizes my skin instantly. I suffer from very dry skin and ezcema and after my dr told me this, I started putting this on daily. It soaked up the dryness instantly! It is a great product that also doesnt have a smell like most lotions do. Its a mellow scent. LOVE it! Great for romatic massages as well! great product! Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it!, March 10, 2013
JJ (Temple City, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I will never buy any other kind of skin lotion again. I am disabled, a wheelchair user, and prone to pressure sores. I put this lotion on my legs, feet and pressure points twice a day. It's thick but soaks into my skin almost instantly, it's not at all greasy and doesn't have any discernable scent. Four 9 oz. jars last me well over a year. I buy mine on the website.

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaves my hands dryer and more chapped than before..., April 2, 2014
Like most reviewers I bought this cream at a convention. I like the feel of it when the demonstrator put it on my hands, but I should have been alarmed when he said one jar costs $62, put if I paid $129, I get 3 additional large jars and 4 small jars. My husband was the first to say that this cream leaves his hands dryer than before, and after using it a few times I have to agree. Now I have 3 big jars and 4 small jars that will not be used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it for my son, May 13, 2013
JEK (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
I thought this was a gimmick BUT bought it anyway. It is amazing. My son has HORRIBLE skin and in one application it is 80% better!!,

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, August 19, 2014
Mery (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
Doesn't Moisturize At All. In fact, it makes me drier. some sales rep at a booth at a conference told me it moisturized down to the 7th layer. What bull crap. Maybe something gets down to the 7th layer but it isn't moisture. My husband used it for 2 weeks on his eczema (as they claim it is good for). It didn't do Didley squat. He had 9 bee stings and tried Hawaiian Moon Aloe, (Another claim on their list) . After 1 day we finally used triple aid antibiotic which gave immediate relief. I will keep this stuff around should anyone get a sunburn. But I spent way way too much for this 1 purpose. Save your money. The positive reviews for this product I'm thinking are mostly employees. I'm only hoping someone reads this review before wasting their money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product Love it, April 28, 2013
I will buy more. I'm glad that I found this product from a friend. It so good on the skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife than had a really bad sunburn and after one day of use my wife's ..., July 20, 2014
i first bought it for my son who had a rash on his face and after applying for 2 days its was cleared up. My wife than had a really bad sunburn and after one day of use my wife's sunburn cleared up. I use it for my skin and its a nice smell unlike other lotions and it is great for skin and good for rashes and burns and soars galore

5.0 out of 5 stars Not an employee, October 4, 2014
I also purchased this at a health convention. I love it, and I am NOT an employee as a previous reviewer suggested. I agree that it is pricey, but I found it to be moisturizing as well as good for sunburns. Even though it is thick in the jar, it doesn't leave a greasy or oily feeling to my skin. It soaks in immediately. My mom had very dry skin on her arms that she tended to scratch. I had her use it in the morning, and her skin did not appear dry all day. I ended up leaving my jar for her to use, and she commented that as long as she puts it on in the mornings, her skin doesn't bother her all day. So for those who bought it and aren't going to use it....send it my way!

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT HAPPY!, February 26, 2014
I was at a Home Show in NJ, they had a vendor there what they put on my hands was something totally different than what I bought! I'm so upset, it leaves my hands sticky and even more dry than what they were. I'm returning this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't understand why some people don't like it! it is an awesome protect, October 31, 2014
I don't understand why some people don't like it! it is an awesome protect! and I am oh so picky. I use it every night on my face & hands. I have very sensitive skin, that tends to get very dry. all I can say is I LOVE this stuff, and I am buying my second jar today. so don't be scared off by a few negative people.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›