Other Sellers on Amazon
Hawaiian Shaved Ice and Snow Cone Machine Party Package
|Price:||$48.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.02 (2%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Complete shaved ice party package with S900A Shaved Ice Machine, 3 flavors and accessories
- Premium shaved ice syrup - same syrup used in shaved ice stands all across the country
- Three 16 ounce bottles of shaved ice syrup: Cherry, Grape & Blue Raspberry
- 25 spoon straws, 25 snow cone cups and 3 push-pull pourers included
- Machine: Electric 110 volt, 1 year warranty on machine
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Hawaiian Shaved Ice and Snow Cone Machine Party Package
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Hawaiian Shaved Ice||Hawaiian Shaved Ice||Quidsi Retail LLC|
|Dimensions||7.75 inches x 14.5 inches x 9.75 inches||12 inches x 8 inches x 6.75 inches||7.25 inches x 15.25 inches x 10.25 inches||17.5 inches x 13.5 inches x 10 inches|
|Item Package Weight||8.25 pounds||3.15 pounds||8.7 pounds||6.5 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
The included syrups are tasty, sugary and perfect for drizzling over your shaved ice. I would recommend refrigerating your flavors, even though you don't have to, to slow down how fast they melt the shave ice. The other accessories are fun and would be great for a party, but I think reusable cone cups would be a better solution for day to day snacking.
Overall, I am very happy with this purchase. The machine works well and isn't outlandishly loud (quieter with ice molds), and can turn out a full cone of shaved ice in under 30 seconds. The texture isn't what I experienced in Hawaii at the famous Waiola Shave Ice, but for the money, this is pretty close.
Tasty Tip: Place a ball of ice cream in a bowl and cover it with shave ice and syrup for a twist on this delicious treat.
Operating the machine is simple - load ice into the machine, put the lid on and firmly press down to get shaved ice. Inside the machine is just a single blade at the bottom with a narrow slit for the shaved ice to fall through. Inside the lid is a metal plate that spins whenever you press the button on top of the lid. This metal plate is supposed to spin the ice inside the machine while you apply pressure down on the ice so that the blade can shave it thus giving you a snow cone. This package comes with 2 ice molds to create ice that looks like hockey pucks, which works the best in getting very fine snow-flake-textured ice. I was also able to use regular ice chunks like the ones you get from a bag of ice, but the hockey pucks work the best. One hockey puck of ice can probably make at least 6 snow cones. However, the moon-shaped ice cubes from my refrigerator do not work well since they just spin around while completely avoiding the blade. The blade is very sharp, but the machine is safe since the lid completely covers the ice-shaving action.
The ice is so fine that some of it melts as soon as you pour on the flavored syrups. I recommend compacting the shaved ice with a straw or spoon before adding the syrup. Since the ice is so fine, it is perfect for absorbing the flavored syrup and makes for a tasty and refreshing snow cone.Read more ›
We practiced making the shaved ice beforehand.
I took charge of shaving the ice at the reunion. Here are the pros and cons, tips and my general opinion.
1. The quality of the ice was very nice. Much better than just crushed.
2. The machine is simple in design. You push down on a block of ice while a single blade rotates to shave the ice into a cup.
3. Held up well. It didn't seem to mind us making 30 servings in a row.
1. You MUST use the containers that are included to preform your ice for shaving. You cannot use ice cubes at all. My mother used some Smart Spin containers to suppliment our ice making and they didn't work as well, but they were not a total waste either.
2. A good 15 percent of your ice block will not shave. You have to dump the machine upside down to remove it so you can add another block. Adding another block of ice on top of it does NOT work. When you push down on the top of the machine to shave the ice, the top holds the ice block in place so the rotating blade can shave it. When there are different layers of ice, the bottom layer just spins around with the blade and nothing is shaved.
3. There is no place for storing shaved ice. This is not unusual. In Hawaii they shaved the ice after placing your order.
4. It is too short to overfill the cup with ice. It will only fill to just over the edge of the included paper cones.
1. Find a utensil for removing the ice block easily before putting it into heavy usage.
2. Have another cone or rounded cup ready after filling the cone cup with shaved ice as much as you can.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I actually make a delicious snow cone by pouring the right amount of syrup and alcohol on the cone.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought this for my wife as a gift (Christmas 2015) and all I can say is: Wow! We use is it a lot (2-3 snow cones 3-5 nights a week) and it's performed extremely well. Read morePublished 7 days ago by kulvero
This product works great for a family and parties. The motor is very effective and the cups for molding ice works perfectly together.Published 16 days ago by Kimberly B.
i bought this as a gift for mothers day and it arrived promptly but the machine itself didn't work she called the company directly and they were able to send her a replacement. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
No longer functional after using it lightly less than 5 times. Recommend either going with a more expensive higher quality unit or buying the amazon additional warranty. Read morePublished 28 days ago by JSS
Makes great snow cones and very easy to use. My grandkids love it!Published 29 days ago by Sandra Lynch