5.0 out of 5 stars the best jacket for the best price!!!
fits 100%, quality is excellent, price is too low for that kind, very smooth, light and warm, recommend to buy ASAP!!
Published on March 1, 2013 by aleko

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money
The jacket is very warm but very heavy. The two zippers in front is pointless. I wouldn't use it with dress clothes. Probably not even casual clothes. I guess, you can't expect too much for the money. I thought it would be nicer.
Published 23 months ago by Marcos

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the Money, January 23, 2014
I received this jacket as a gift. The first year I had, it did not get cold enough to necessitate wearing it. This year, I found out that the jacket leaks when it rains or snows. My shoulders and rib cage were soaked. Additionally, the zipper broke in half after about 3 months of wearing it. It didn't just come apart... the front and back metal actually split into two pieces. I feel bad for the purchaser for spending this money on a low quality jacket.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money, March 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars the best jacket for the best price!!!, March 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, January 4, 2012
I love this jacket. It is very warm and the price was way less here on Amazon. I love it so much if it goes on sale I may buy an extra!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quailty plus well made., February 7, 2014
James C Rossiter (Valparaiso, IN USA) - See all my reviews
I have my Don't (no zippers front packets... make then open and deep and no upper two zipped packets... put all zipped packets inside... also no snap cuff at the sleeves end...made the cuff. stretchable like on the old jacket...leave the rest alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome jacket, January 4, 2012
It was a gift. The recipient hasn't taken it off. Loves it! Says it is keeping him warm as temps have hit 15 degrees.