Hawthorne 3 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot As TNT's dynamic new series opens, Christina Hawthorne, chief nursing officer for Richmond Trinity Hospital, races to work to try to prevent a suicide attempt by David, an end-stage cancer patient and best friend to her husband.
2. Healing Time Christina becomes attached to a brain aneurism patient (special guest star Malcolm-Jamal Warner) when his dementia leads him to believe she is his wife. This becomes an issue when the patient starts relying on Christina's opinion over Dr. Wakefield's.…
3. Yielding Christina scrambles to create a makeshift ICU bed for a woman whose son isn't ready to let her go. Bobbie helps Kelly handle a difficult case in which an infant has apparently ingested rubbing alcohol, and suspicion has fallen on the mother. Ray tries to…
4. All the Wrong Places Christina struggles to save a Korean woman and her little boy after a car accident, but it seems none of their injuries are the cause of their sudden paralysis.
5. The Sense of Belonging Christina spends the day giving special attention to a young heart patient who is beginning to suffer from seizures, but the brash young surgeon called in to handle the case has an ego that rubs Christina the wrong way. Ray is assigned to be personal nurse…
6. Trust Me The ER is plunged into chaos when the hospital director agrees to take on extra patients because another local ER is closed down. Among the patients is a study partner of Christina's daughter, Camille. When suspicion arises the boy may be doing drugs,…
7. Night Moves When the night shift nurse calls off, Christina (Jada Pinkett Smith) is forced to pull a 24 hour shift. The first case of the night is Crystal, a teenager on the brink of delivery followed by two married couples laying claim to her unborn baby. Meanwhile,…
8. No Guts, No Glory Christina treats a female patient who may have been abused by her boyfriend, but things might different than they seem at first. Bobbie winds up handling a racist with abdominal pains, while Ray assists with a young man facing the possibility of being…
9. Mother's Day Christina leaves Bobbie in charge of the entire hospital nursing staff while she goes into budget battles with Morrissey, who gives Christina until the end of the day to lay off six nurses. The order couldn't come at a worse time for Kelly, who gets into…
10. Hello and Goodbye Christina (Jada Pinkett Smith) struggles with the reality that she may lose her close friend David (guest star DB Woodside), whose cancer has returned. But she hopes to wrangle him a spot in a new clinical trial, one that Dr. Tom Wakefield (Michael Vartan)…
All in a day?s work- Conversation with Jada Pinkett Smith Jada is a super woman on this show. She is the lead character and an Executive Producer of HawthoRNe. Hear how Jada manages everything on her plate and her take on the new show.
|Starring||Jada Pinkett Smith, David Julian Hirsh|
|Supporting actors||Christina Moore, Suleka Mathew, Hannah Hodson, Michael Vartan, Vanessa Lengies, Adam Garcia, Aisha Hinds, Eric Ladin, Steve Rankin, Jillian Armenante, Anne Ramsay, Eli Goodman, Rebecca Field, D.B. Woodside, Joanna Cassidy, William Martin Brennan, Matt Crabtree, Mary K. DeVault|
|Producers||Preston Fischer, Vanessa Hayes, John Masius, Miguel Melendez, Jada Pinkett Smith, Jeff Rake, Mikael Salomon, Jamie Tarses|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I have been in nursing for over 30 years, I have worked with nurses represented in the series. Some of the episodes can be over the top-I enjoyed them anyway. Read morePublished 1 month ago by moore7
Really good show. Watched it in marathon style because I didn't want to wait to see what happened.Published 1 month ago by Teresa L. Booker
Great action on true to life situations. Actors do good jobs. I like that the story lines are spread over entire cast and not too concentrated on the star.Published 2 months ago by Amazon buyer
Great Show. It has been a long time since I have watched a TV show that has romance, humor, and drama...yet very little sex, vulgarity or hate. Love it!!!Published 2 months ago by mo4
I was going to give it a 41/2 star but I got to the 3rd season (?) and was so disappointed in the decline of Dr. Hawthorne's relationships.Published 2 months ago by T. Baer
This series would do well no matter what perspective these actors came from. In this case it's a hospital. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Philip Harris