- PVC valve for resistance to corrosion and less weight than metal
- FPM diaphragm and seals for use with petroleum oils, diester base lubricants, silicate fluids and greases, halogenated hydrocarbons, acids, and vacuum environments
- Wheel handle for manually opening and closing valve
- Pressure rating of 150 psi at 70 degrees F under non-shock conditions; operating temperature range of 32 to 140 degrees F
- 1" socket and threaded connections for connecting with plain and threaded male pipe ends
Have one to sell?
Hayward DAB1010UFF DAB Series PVC Diaphragm Valve, FPM Diaphragm, FPM Seals, 1" Socket and Threaded Connections
|Price:||$350.56 ($350.56 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $350.56
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Material Type||PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)|
|Maximum Pressure||150 PSI|
|LowerTemperature Range||40 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Range||140 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Overall Length||7.95 inches|
|Seal Material Type||FPM|
|Style Name||Socket Weld|
There are no customer reviews yet.