- PVC valve for resistance to corrosion and less weight than metal
- FPM diaphragm and seals for use with petroleum oils, diester base lubricants, silicate fluids and greases, halogenated hydrocarbons, acids, and vacuum environments
- Wheel handle for manually opening and closing valve
- Pressure rating of 150 psi at 70 degrees F under non-shock conditions; operating temperature range of 32 to 140 degrees F
- 1-1/4" socket and threaded connections for connecting with plain and threaded male pipe ends
Have one to sell?
Hayward DAB1012UFF DAB Series PVC Diaphragm Valve, FPM Diaphragm, FPM Seals, 1-1/4" Socket and Threaded Connections
|Price:||$261.12 ($261.12 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $261.12
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Material Type||PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)|
|Maximum Pressure||150 PSI|
|LowerTemperature Range||40 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Range||140 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Overall Length||11.22 inches|
|Seal Material Type||FPM|
|Style Name||Socket Weld|
There are no customer reviews yet.