3.0 out of 5 stars Haze-Episode 1, October 18, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Hazen - Episode 1: The Dark Whispers [Download] (Software Download)
It is a fun hack and slash game, better then "Fate or "Torchlight", I think.What I try to find out is, WHERE ARE ALL THE OTHER EPISODES OR WHEN WILL THEY BE RELEASED?
IGN says:

" Hazen is an episodic action/RPG. Every single episode is a "stand alone" game with extended, replayable gameplay sequences. The first episode is named "The Dark Whispers" and brings some freshness to the world of hack'n slash games. "

I guess I keep looking

Klaus

1.0 out of 5 stars Hazen: Episode 1, July 3, 2011
This game was a complete waste. Once I saved and quit I could never get the game profile to load. It just kept saying that it was locked. I had to delete the profile and start a new game. There is no way to finish this game unless I left it open and never quit. There is no tech support for this game and a search on google gives little information and is of no help. This could have been a good hack and slash, but I will never know.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid This Game, November 22, 2013
I am pretty lenient when it comes to bad video games, but this one is just flat out terrible.

To begin, it says "Episode 1" in the title. Well, there are no further episodes. The company that made the game is gone. There's no support if it doesn't work well (which happens a lot) so you are stuck if that does happen.

As for the game itself, the graphics are shoddy, the gameplay is frustrating and the overall fun factor is really not there at all. I put in 4 hours on this game and that was all I could endure. If you're someone working on anger management issues, play this game all the way through and you may well be a zen god.

It's definitely not surprising this company no longer exists. I got this game on sale for $5 and even that amount felt like too much. Save your money, spend it on something that will make you feel good. 'Cause this game sure won't do that for ya.

3.0 out of 5 stars alright game, July 12, 2013
mike hosek (CHAMBERLAIN, SD, US) - See all my reviews
Its just a cheap hack and slash game, video was nothing to get excited about, game play was ok except couldn't find any info on how to block and had a tough time with a few mobs. I have yet to figure out how to beat one mob so kind of gave up the game. However It was worth the few bucks I spent on it.

Rate and Discover Movies