Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: He Mind Reading & My Love
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

50%
50%
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$0.99

on June 1, 2012
Honestly I tried to read this in the spirit in which it was written as a woman who has lost her loved one to an illness (or that is what I'm honestly guessing that it was about.) Only 47 pages long and took me a couple of hours to get through because I had to keep rereading segments. If they were going for artistic and surreal then they made it but honestly I it was a hard read and could have used some major editing.
on April 15, 2012
I was linked to this book, so I downloaded the sample to check it out. Bad idea. It reads as though it was written in an Asian language and poorly translated into English without review by an American editor. Nearly every sentence has a grammatical error, and in many instances there is a phrase that just doesn't read well, as if it is a literal translation of an idiom from the book's original language. Do yourself a favor and leave this page before purchasing the book, or at the very least download the sample and see if you can stomach reading the whole thing first.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse