Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: He Won't Go
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

100%
Price:$1.29

on December 23, 2015
While "Someone Like You" and "Set Fire To The Rain" got all the radio airplay, this was without a doubt the best song on the album. I heard in in the now defunct Evergreen Plaza while waiting for a haircut, and could not get the song out of my mind for two years. I finally realized the vocal sounded like Adele and played every one of her songs until I found it. Boy was I happy when I did. This should have gotten much more radio airplay as well.
on October 8, 2012
I thought this was an old school R&B singer when I first heard it....Little did I know it was Adele, what a powerful song and so rich and full...I won't give this title to many young singers but she has an old soul!
on October 7, 2015
I love this song.. I was driving and heard it, as soon as i remember it at home I searched for it then purchased it on my phone and Kindle...Buy it she has a awesome voice!!
on July 2, 2013
This song rocks. I love you Adele. When I first heard this song, I had to have it. Just beautiful.
on August 14, 2014
hope her new cd is as great as this one
on September 20, 2015