4.0 out of 5 stars Just the right amount of room
I play tennis about 1-2 times a week, this bag is just the right size. I keep two rackets, two things of balls, a change of clothes, and my shoes. And there's still room for more. Quality is pretty good, haven't had any problems with the zippers yet.
Published on February 13, 2012 by annabanana

2.0 out of 5 stars strap broke
Plastic part of the strap broke on the first day I used it. Other than that, it was ok. Pretty thin material and cheap-feeling, but that's sort of what you'd expect for the price.
Published 21 months ago by Peter Bae

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the right amount of room, February 13, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for working tennis player, December 27, 2011
This review is from: Head ATP Combi Bag (Sports)
My wife wanted something she can put her tennis clothes, gear, and shoes in with separate compartments. This does the job exactly. Not too large a bag but fits all her stuff with room to spare and a large zippered outside pocket for phone, keys, etc. She loves it and the blue/white combo. The shoe bag is just a detached bag but works fine for keeping the shoes and/or used tennis clothes separate. Material could be more sturdy but for the price a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, September 13, 2011
This review is from: Head ATP Combi Bag (Sports)
Bag came quick. Larger than I expected. I thought it was going to only be able to hold 6 rackets. I only have 5 rackets, and they fit (a little snugly) into 1 pocket. So its pretty much a 10 racket bag. The shoe bag is a little misleading though, the side pocket is not big enough to put the bag with shoes in it (I'm male 10.5 so i dont have giant feet). But I have enough room in the main compartment. Other than that its great, especially the two backpack straps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Head ATP Combi Bag, November 6, 2012
This review is from: Head ATP Combi Bag (Sports)
It all started off with one of my tennis buddies buying one of these. Two months on and all six of us have one now. Great quality and lots of room inside. Overall, nothing short of perfection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it, October 9, 2012
This review is from: Head ATP Combi Bag (Sports)
No complaints. My daughter loves putting just about everything in the bag along with her tennis gear!! Change of clothes, books, wallet, you name it.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, and a great large size, July 30, 2012
This review is from: Head ATP Combi Bag (Sports)
Our family of six have had some past problems with leaving racquets behind after practice. This bag has helped us to be able to have one place to put all the racquets away after practice. There is plenty of room. I like the 2 sections. We put the children's racquets on one side, and the adult racquets on the other. There is plenty of room for the 6 racquets, and whatever else we need to bring along. I highly recommend it for families who play tennis together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy Bag, July 28, 2012
Krissy (Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Head ATP Combi Bag (Sports)
Purchased the bag for tennis season and the main bag held up well and is ready for another season. Lots of room and actually used the second compartment for the extra shirts and socks. The shoe bag however could not keep up with the size 14 shoes and the top closure literally separated from the rest of the bag within the first couple of weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, July 12, 2011
DF "David" (Portland, Maine USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Head ATP Combi Bag (Sports)
I didn't want to spend much on a new bag and this fit the bill. Fits all equipment including shoes and clothes. Perfect for my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars about right, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Head ATP Combi Bag (Sports)
I have been using it for 2 years. still good and hold all my stuff. might buy another one as gift for frd

5.0 out of 5 stars gift, October 21, 2013
This review is from: Head ATP Combi Bag (Sports)
Got it for my tennis player and he loves it- he can put all his stuff in the bag, instead of carrying 2 or 3 bags, he just carries one now.

Head ATP Combi Bag (Black/White)
Out of stock