Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on September 5, 2011
I must have read it wrong, this is a very small travel size hairspray yet happens to the be same price as the normal large one. Mistake on my part but very sneaky of the seller. $7 to ship something this small? And it didn't arrive for a week or more. Make sure you are reading everything when buying products. Heads up!
on January 16, 2012
I purchased what was advertised to be a multiple (four) can lot of this purse-sized hairspray, but when I received the shipment there was only one can in the box. The spray itself is very good, but at $14 for a tiny can it was much more than I would have paid for one can.
on November 23, 2012
This is the best hairspray I have ever tried and I've tried lots of salon brands. I love the smell and the shine this one has. I also like that it does not flake after use or the next day. Great product!!
on March 3, 2015
Love the hair spray. I did not pay attention to what I was buying and got the 2.2 oz. cans instead of the 9.5 oz. I was surprised when I opened the little box they came in. Oh well, I will read the ounces more carefully next time. Saving one 2.2 oz. size for travel.
on December 22, 2014
This is the best hairspray I have ever used.It works during rain or shine.
on October 22, 2014
Very good hair spray.
Amazon has BEST price if you buy 2
on October 25, 2014
the only hairspray I've every bought a second time!
on February 13, 2013
DID NOT PAY ATTENTION TO SIZE. I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED. I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A GREAT DEAL. NOT FAULT OF SHIPPER THOUGH.