5.0 out of 5 stars Can't ask for more
Classic no frills shampoo, does exactly what it's supposed to do. I don't have a dandruff issue but I've never had flakes while using this. Scalp always feels clean afterwards. Pump style is ideal for ease of use and getting the most out of the product.
Published 13 months ago by Ionlybuydeals

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Shampoo ever!
Worst Shampoo ever!
It makes my hair super DRY and all twisted!! I believe it removes all the natural oil from the scalp. I lose a lot of hair whenever I use this shampoo!!! I'll never buy it again!!!
Published 9 months ago by koto

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't ask for more, August 23, 2013
This review is from: Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Dandruff Shampoo With Pump 33.8 Fl Oz (packaging may vary) (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars best shampoo period, March 7, 2014
Whether or not you have dandruff, I've been using the classic head and shoulders since I could shampoo my own hair, and I think it's the only non-salon ($$$$) shampoo that doesn't leave any residue in your hair, and thoroughly cleans your scalp of all the yucky build-up. I love it, and I'll be buying this until they stop making it!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, December 26, 2013
i only use head & shoulder, no other shampoo works for my hair. After washing it, my hair is so soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, convenient, December 26, 2013
Same product at a good price in a VERY convenient pump. I plan on keeping the pump and refilling it depending on what is cheaper...

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it., December 18, 2013
Have used this product for years. I ws pleased that it has a dispenser, first time I kne these were available.

4.0 out of 5 stars My favorite shampoo, December 7, 2013
Jing Li (Beijing, Beijing China) - See all my reviews
The classic shampoo and so far my favorite. It is better than other brands I have tried so far. But it is just my personal experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a product you'll be buying anyway., December 3, 2013
Headline says it all. Pump works very well (unlike some on this size of a bottle). Excellent cost per ounce compared to using the same amount bought in a smaller size bottle from your local department/grocery store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy with coupon, November 28, 2013
Awsome buy with subscribe and save and coupon, fits in the shower on a wall mounted corner basket out of the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Old Fashioned Head & Shoulders, November 3, 2013
Picked this up at a local drug store and didn't think too much of it. Cleans really well like a good shampoo should, doesn't leave a coat of wax on my hair which a lot of the shampoos in this price range do. A couple of things I discovered so far: 1. If there is enough oil on your hair it won't suds up. I barely get any lather the first wash and a lot of rich lather the second wash. 2. A good scalp massage with a little bit of it leaves me fresh, itch-free, and dandruff-free.

All in all, it is a quality product worth recommending. I hope they don't mess with the formula and keep it as good as it is for years to come.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cheap, October 19, 2013
Cheaper than my grocery store. I really like the pump like that you will not waste shampoo. Package is really big !

Rate and Discover Movies