5.0 out of 5 stars Only one that works for me
Published 18 months ago by Sean P. Endress

3.0 out of 5 stars Overly Expensive
I love this product but when shipping costs and taxes are added on, it is, I think, unnecessarily too expensive.
Published 5 months ago by Andy Jacksonian

5.0 out of 5 stars Only one that works for me, October 15, 2012
This review is from: Head & Shoulders Shampoo, Clinical Strength, 14.2 oz (Misc.)
I used to be followed by a dandruff blizzard. Honestly, an absolute nightmare. I tried other brands, I tried other H&S products, but my scalp still itched relentlessly and I was constantly having to dust myself off. About a year ago, I tried out H&S Clinical Strength as a last defense (and I mean last - I'd given my friend's medicated shampoos a try, I'd gone for the "natural herbal approach", etc) before seeing a doctor, and I was amazed - it worked!
Dandruff wasn't all that was at stake though, as my hair was naturally very soft, strong, and healthy. I use this product regularly and have no complaints on those fronts, it has not damaged my hair in the slightest. As an added benefit, this shampoo is relatively concentrated and works in very well, so you can use less with each washing and stretch your dollar even farther! H&S Clinical Strength really helped me, and I give it my wholehearted recommendation.
(Also, I don't notice any particularly bad smell - I'm not picky about how my shampoo's scented, but I can verify that this is neither bad nor strong.)

For reference; 21 y/o caucasian male with dark, natural hair. Suffered from dry scalp, itching, dandruff, but no more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets Scalp Clean, March 19, 2012
Sojourner Truth (Bellingham, Wash., USA) - See all my reviews
I have seborrheic dermatitis, and Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength is the only shampoo I've found that gets my scalp clean. However, I'm still looking for the perfect shampoo. This one is very heavily perfumed, and it leaves an orange ring around my tub.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Product, October 1, 2012
My husband has used this product for at least four years now and he will use *nothing* else. He tried a lot of different shampoo brands and none helped his itchy, flaky scalp except this product and the tar-looking Neutragena shampoo. He prefers this Head & Shoulders Clinical shampoo because it has a better feel when using it (better suds, better smell) and is slightly more cost effective. While it is more expensive than the other varieties of Head & Shoulders shampoos, its worth it. On tight budget months I have tried to settle for a different H & S shampoo and they just aren't as effective. It's a good buy...although I'd recommend getting it at a grocery store (with a coupon) for a better price than they have here on Amazon :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, March 12, 2014
As someone with tinea versicolor, this is helping to keep the "flare ups" down to a minimum. Not only that, but it actually smells good, which is something I cannot say for Selsun blue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Head and Shoulders for Scalp Problems, February 9, 2014
I don't have dandruff but have occasional scalp and skin irritation under my beard (bumps.) I always shampoo with this product helps keep them in control. I have been using it for over 5 years and with success.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't see a difference, December 30, 2013
I smell like a man when I use it. I've used it a handful of times and have seen no difference in my scalp, it DOES however, strip my hair color.

3.0 out of 5 stars Overly Expensive, November 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for heat rash and tinea skin conditions, August 12, 2013
They should re- market this product. Maybe I'll write to them. Let it sit on your skin for an hour then shower off- once a week.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost as good as prescription!, August 14, 2012
For the price, it is definitely worth it! It is less than half the price and the bottle is MUCH bigger. When using it, you should always wash your scalp under the shower head. It's important to rinse well when using any dandruff shampoo. This shampoo smells very clean. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh what a relief!, December 9, 2011
I have finally found an OTC product that does what it claims! From the first shampoo, I've gotten great relief from the frustrating itch and red bumps on my scalp. My hair is very long and was incredabley healthy, then one day I started itching and finding bumps on my head. I tried every OTC available, but found nothing that seemed to help. This shampoo relieves the itch and takes care of the bumps. I do find that when I get confidant and use my regular shampoo, the irritation returns. My hair is also oily if I don't wash everyother day. Some reviews I read before my purchase complained of a drying effect on their hair, but I find it balances out my oily scalp. I use a good conditioner on the ends of my hair, up to within a few inches of my scalp, and my hair is waist length, and has natural curls. I'm very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend it to my friends.

ARRAY(0xa9076f24)